Luke:
No roommates

Luke:
So we don't have to be quiet

Me:
Are you thinking the same thing as me

Luke:
I guess so

Me:
PIZZA DANCE PARTY HECK YEAH

Me:
I'm bringing my switch with Just Dance and we can order pizza and listen to music and lay under blankets and all that omg

Luke:
You're such a small kid

Luke:
Cutie

Me:
Oh

Me:
Hashtag yolo swag

Luke:
Okay I'm leaving in 2

Me:
Oh :(

Luke:
See you in three hours babe

Luke:
IN THREE HOURS

Me:
Omg

Me:
I'm excited

Me:
See you when you land Luke

Me:
😘😘

+

Luke is landing in less than twenty minutes.

That makes my heart beat as fast as it can. Okay, that isn't really true because my heart can probably beat faster than this, but it's beating really fast and I feel like everyone can hear my heartbeat. It feels weird 'cause it also feels like everyone is freaking watching me and thinking something like 'she's ugly' or 'what is her deal' or 'she stinks' or whatever.

I'm getting really insecure and I'm not making any sense and it sucks because I don't want to. I just want to be happy and smile and see Luke and hug him and everything.

I'm thinking too much already. What is my deal? Wouldn't surprise me if people think that about me.

"Shut the hell up, Dean," a voice next to me says. I look at the girl and start listening to the conversation with the guy who's standing in front of her. Haven't even heard them before, and they've been sitting here for quite a while now, but Inwas probably thinking too much. I also don't have better things to do at this moment, so listening to strangers' conversations is the best way to kill time. I guess.

"You're only angry at me because I was texting that girl about our science project," the guy named Dean says. The girl sighs loudly. Damn, what a drama. It's only eight at night why is everyone so damn moody.

I'm not moody, I'm only nervous. I don't think that's any better, but at least I'm happy. This girl doesn't seem happy, and that guy is obviously irritated by the girl.

The boy wants to sit next to the girl but she turns away from him. Auch, that must hurt. He is only trying to make her feel better.

The girl grabs her phone and starts scrolling through her Instagram feed. The boy sighs annoyed. "Emma please," he whines, "talk to me. She's just a friend and you know that. Don't let this ruin our trip to New York."

What a softie. Emma should dump him. It doesn't mean any good when someone starts to whine!

Ugh, what am I even doing. I'm acting like I'm watching TV. I always wonder why I don't have any friends but I think that this is the reason why.