●Rival

Days went by and we talked less and..less.Well it wasn't my fault!
...kind of...

I actually spent every hour after school with him doing only school stuffs.

We are both not willing to talk to the other ...no one is willing to do the first step so things got worst with time.

The bell has just rang and finally time to go home!I walked down the crowdy hallway to the front gate.

Once outside,on my left was the parking space and I saw Camila talking to Taehyung.

Ahh how dare she!?

We just took a break from each other and she is jumping on this opportunity to steal him from me!?

Oh shut up Y/N he was never yours.

She keeps touching him as she talks,flipping her hair and giggling.

Taehyung just smiled.

I approached closer to them,hid behind a car to listen to their conversations.

Just when Camila opened her mouth to say something the car I hid behind moved.

It was the old,annoying English teacher.

He glared at me and honked .This immediately got the attention of the two busy people I was spying on.

They watched as the car moved,revealing me.

I pretended to look up and whistled as I grabbed the padded shoulder straps of my backpack and walked away like nothing happened.

"Mr Kim I have a question"
Taehyung nodded.

I sighed.

Camila seemed so interested in the class today.

It was actually the 14th time she had a question for Taehyung.

I don't get it!What were they talking about yesterday?

I sighed again,a bit too loud that Taehyung heard.

"Yes Miss Y/N...eager for problems?Pay attention or else detention,"He said as he approached me slowly.

Each and every steps he took,i prayed.I prayed for my life.

The bell rang just as he reached me.

Everyone packed up quickly and rushed out from this hell.

"Stay..."He said.

I shrugged,"I wasn't even going anywhere,"I replied boldly and loud that maybe people passing by could hear me.

He chuckled,"Don't talk too loud..."He said and came closer to my ear,"or else im gonna make you scream."

He removed a strand of hair away from my face and leaned in. But I pushed him away from me and ran out.

Sweats were running down my forehead.

Dat bish!Does he think I'm easy?