●Late

Y/N's POV

School resumed after 2 weeks.I went to Taehyung's house almost everyday.

His behaviour was quite different during the few past days.

And about Sandra...Well Alexander and Sandra still don't get along really well and I'm really worried for Alexander because last night I had a sleepover and she was talking about pulling all of Alexander's hair from his head,and all sort of questionable things.

I actually got late this morning.We were up till late,eating like pigs.

Taehyung's POV

''So let's begin the class guys...''I said as I scanned the class,looking for Y/N.

Where is she?

The door opened abruptly.I looked at the door to find a really exhausted Y/N,panting and almost out of breath.

She stepped back at bit ,as she realised I was looking at her from head to toe.

"Huh s-sorry tae-uh Sir!"she corrected herself.

I pointed towards her seat and she entered,bowing her head in embarassment.

"Y/N"I called,as everyone was packing up their stuff.The whole class looked at me curiously.

"Detention for being late."

The girls went "whoa ..."

They started making all sort of comments about me,most of them fangirling over me.

I could feel Y/N pout and stare at me as I leave the class.

"How cute,"I giggled inside my head.