"Lucy, we don't have to go through this if you don't want to."Jin's smooth voice grabbed my attention once again.

"No, no I want to go through with this."

Really?

"Maybe this is just..so surreal to me. I never expected to be engaged to my childhood crush."I confessed with a giggle, my cheeks and ears heating up. "Neither did I."he said with smiling eyes, he pursed his plump lips. "I wish we got together naturally, not by arrangement."he added and I nodded in agreement, knowing that it was bullshit, I wouldn't have went through it naturally.

We were interrupted when a notification erupted from my phone, we parted and I took out my device and checked the ID. It was anon.

I excused myself from Jin and went into an empty spare dining room.

Anon: lucky me, I have a new video.

Me: what?

Anon: yep, want a little hint of what's in it?

Me: ??

Anon: a car. Two people.

Anon: and by the way, you both at the bar was so adorable. Shame, it's like you used him for a one night stand. You just lead people on. Use them.

Me: what do you want?

Anon: that's for me to know.

Anon: you look ravishing by the way.

I put my phone down and scanned the room, was he in here?

Anon: you won't find me. Don't bother searching.

Anon: if you were ever to find out who I am, which you won't. You're in for a surprise.

[video file]

I opened the video to see a car and Hoseok and me in it, catching a glimpse as our passionate kissing heated. I suddenly felt like throwing my phone at the wall.

Me: fuck you fucking pervert.

Me: why fucking me?

I deleted his contact, but knowing he would find a way to contact me again, I fell to the ground and broke down. Seeing how passionate I was with Hoseok, I really did it this time.

How could I be so cruel.

"You in here, Lucy?"Jin knocked and I jerked up and wiped away my flowing tears, I sniffled before answering

"Just a sec."
-
I was miserable. I couldn't even hide it. I sat in silence, fidgeting with my food, I had already lost my appetite.

"Can you at least pretend to have a good time?"

I look up to see Hoseok leaning against a pure white column, the green leaves trailed its length. He looked like a model, although he was dressed effortlessly. His white shirt half unbuttoned, only revealing a bit of his chest, everything else was a pretty shade of terra cotta red. He was definitely eye catching.

"That is impossible when all I do is disappoint everyone around me

"That is impossible when all I do is disappoint everyone around me. Including you."I sigh and he takes a seat beside me. "You kidding me? All you ever do is surprise people. Look, I know you feel as if you took advantage of me but you didn't. It made me realise that I don't want to lose what we already have, I don't want anything more than that. I love you because you're someone who always makes me happy just with your presence, you're my best friend."he admitted before pulling me into a warm embrace, I felt so relieved that I didn't hurt him badly, I really do love and treasure him.

"I love you too, Hoseok."I said as I hugged him tighter, I was so glad that my best friend turned up after all this time.

"I'm so glad you came. Again, you made my day more bearable."I confessed and he smiled a toothy smile. It was true, since high school, he's always made things more bearable.

"Thank those guys, down there."he pointed his index towards a group of boys at the dance floor, they were already watching us.

Jimin, taehyung, Yoongi and Namjoon.

I waved down at them and mouthed a thank you and they all had their thumbs up with gummy smiles.

"Do you want to dance?"he suddenly spoke and I nodded with acceptance. "Please, my butt is getting sore from sitting too long in this uncomfortable chair."I sat up with a sore expression and he bursted out laughing, I joined him.

My hand on his shoulder and the other in his left hand, we swayed slowly and gently. I almost forgot where I was and when I realised, I felt like having a breakdown. I was going to be married soon, and not to someone I truly love.

Hoseok noticed my teary eyes and trembling lip.

"You don't want to marry him, do you?"

I didn't answer, I felt unable to, like if I tried to speak, I would lose it.

I just rested my head on his shoulder and released some tears, he could tell I was crying because of my breathing, my chest rising dangerously high and low repeatedly.

"I wish I could take you away, right now."he whispered softly into my ears, I sniffled and wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands rested on my waist.

"Please."I let out, I couldn't take the lump in my throat any longer.

"I let out, I couldn't take the lump in my throat any longer

-