'We are not naming her yet'

Shattered by his family's hatred, om left the hospital with a knife stabbing his heart. As he left, the baby started to cry again. Jhanvi cradled her but still the baby kept crying.

Anika: she was quiet a minute ago now what happened?

Jhanvi: maybe she is missing her mama. Meri baccha, don't cry. Your mama is sleeping because she is very tired. Good girls don't cry. Your mama will wake up very soon.

The baby stopped crying and slowly closed her eyes, sleeping.

Meanwhile:

O.M:

He entered the forbidden art studio which he left 10 months ago. He slowly walked around in pain only to be reminded of what the doctor said: coma and then when his family forbidden him to go anywhere near his own daughter.

Yes. His own daughter. He felt guilty for considering both her and gauri mistakes in his life. He felt guilty for trying to kill his own daughter. He felt guilty for hurting gauri with his cruel words and actions.

He left the studio and walked into his room, he saw the sheets folded up on the recliner and pillows on the floor where gauri would sleep. Yes he made a pregnant woman a.k.a his wife sleep on the FLOOR! He saw something twinkling and went to see what it was. He cried more seeing gauri's anklet. The only thing she took with her from barielly.

He remembered when anika and her were talking once and anika gave gauri some anklets, she refused saying that the only anklet she wears is the one belonging to her mother because of how special it was.

He kept the anklet close to his heart and said: gauri, gauri I am sorry for everything. I am sorry for being such an idiot. Please wake up. Slap me, torture me, shout cruel words to me, do whatever but please wake up. Our daughter needs you by her side. Gauri, you can even kill me, just wake up.

Hospital:

The nurse came out and said: we have done everything now and you can see gauri.

All nods and goes in.

It was shocking to see many wires connected to a machine and gauri.

Seeing gauri was shocking, her eyes were jammed shut and her long hair was spread out on the pillow. Her head was bandaged but she was looking lifeless, her skin was really pale. It was as if blood and life was suck out of her. She was also very skinny.

All started to cry seeing her like this. They started to curse om for doing this to him.

The nurse came with some files and said: this is the baby's birth certificate. We just need a name to finalise it.

Anika: we are not the right people to ask.

Nurse : but the father must have a name.

Anika: her father has nothing to do with his daughter.

Nurse: oh ok, but have you thought of one name?

Jhanvi: we are not naming her yet. Until her mother wakes up, we won't name her yet.

Nurse: but what if she doesn't like ever?

Jhanvi: be quiet! She will wake up. Until gauri is awake, her daughter won't be named yet. But for her last name, kumari sharma.

The nurse nods and goes.

Precap: papakara