Sing some more. 💣

Requested by @bilsavocado

BILLIES POV

I walked into the house. "Hey, babe" I said mauling Y/N in kisses. "Billie stoppppp." She whined. "I bought food bummer." I said grabbing the takeout off the table. I gave her the one that didn't say "gluten free" on it. We ate.

"Baby, can we go to bed after this? I'm tired." She said with a mouthful of food. "Yea. Gimme a minute to finish this then I'll get in the shower." I said.

After I showered Y/N was in the bathroom. "Yo get out." I said walking towards the door. She must not have heard me. But I heard something- singing. "I'll sing along, but I'm barely hanging on
No, I'm barely hanging on
By the time you're hearing this I'll already be gone
And now there's nothing to do but scream at the drunken moon" she sang. Pierce the veil. What an emo.

I walked in singing along."Bil!" She jumped."Baby that was so pretty. Sing some more." I said kissing her. She hugged me. "No. I wanna sleep." She said walking to the bed. "Baby stop being so shy. You can sing prettier than me." I said laughing. She hates singing in front of me. She's nervous around me because I guess she thinks I'm better at singing than her.

"Shut up." She said laughing and getting under the covers. "Baby, don't be nervous around me. We all started somewhere. I love you. Please don't be afraid mamas." I said kissing her forehead. "But-" she started. "No, I hate that you're nervous around me." I said as she got up on her knees. "Really? I didn't know." She said kissing me.

"Okay... I'll try to stop being nervous." She blushed looking cute as fuck. I wrapped her in my arms and pulled her into my chest kissing her. Okay baby. Goodnight." I yawned forgetting about my shower.