Uh oh ⛄️

I felt Y/N shiver in my arms. We were at a cabin somewhere in Canada, with my parents and Finneas. And of course me and Y/N. We were locked out in the 28 degree cold. I had a coat but Y/N didn't. I told Finneas to leave my keys here! He even had my car keys. I'm about ready to break my car window just so we can in there, where I have blankies and pillows. On top of it Y/N had the flu mixed with bronchitis. Everyone else had left to go sightsee around the area, for about three hours on a tour, meanwhile I stayed to take care of my babygirl. "Baby, take my jacket. I'm breaking my car window." I said as I set her down off of my lap. "Baby, y-you don't have to-" She was cut off by her own Sneeze and hiccups. "Baby, Yea I do. It's freezing. It's easily fixed baby." I smiled. My phone was dead. I'd break the cabin window but we're renting that, and another family is set to stay here tomorrow night when we leave and it would take days for window repairmen to come out in this weather up on the mountains, so I would feel bad. I walked up to the window and grabbed a piece of fire wood, and started slamming it against the window. "Be careful billie!" She yelled. I nodded as it broke, sending the car alarm off into a frenzy. I walked over to Y/N as she stood up, carrying her to the car. I opened the passenger side and put her in, and got into the drivers seat. The car alarm was still loud, and I couldn't stand it. It turned off five minutes later, by the time we were both wrapped in blankets trying to stay warm in the backseat. "I love you so much Billie." I smiled. "Love you too beautiful. Now try to go to sleep." I kissed her head, as she kissed my chest nodding off.

Two and a half hours later, they pull in. I immediately jump out of the car and start yelling. "Finneas! We got locked out! Why did you take my keys???" I yelled angrily. My mom got out of the car and hugged me. "Lets go inside honey. You're in big trouble, Finn." She said shooting him a glare. I love being the baby. I ran to the car and grabbed the sleeping Y/N.

We went inside, and I made hot tea for me and Y/N. We sat in front of the fire watching the news. I fed Y/N some soup. "Love of mine, someday you will die, but I'll be close behind..." I sang. She loves that song. She smiled as she ate her soup. I love her so fucking much. Love is all I ever have for her and ever will have for her. I smiled. She's mine. All mine.