01: Mexico

.

If there was one thing Hope Hale loved more then anything it was dancing

She loved the music flowing through and around her and how her body seemed to move with a mind of it's own. It was absolutely freeing.

While she danced she kept an eye on Malia and Kira who danced near her. Hope had to admit it was a stupid plan but it was also the only one they hand.

Malia was dancing and looking good doing it....Kira not so much. Hope smiled and moved next go Malia. The two girls linked their fingers and worked with each other. The group around them seemed to grow, just want they wanted to happen. While Malia, Kira and Hope danced, Scott watched from the side, keeping an eye on them and around.

They did this, while Stiles and Lydia negotiated to get Derek.

Derek Hale, Hope's idiot of a brother. Well, adoptive brother but that's never bothered them. Derek had gone missing and the pack were now trying to save his ass.

"Somethings happening." Kira said, coming to stand in front of Hope and Malia.

"We know." Malia and Hope said at the same time.

"What do we do?" Kira asked.

"Blend in." Hope replied.

Kira looked around, confused and Hope and Malia shared a smile.

"Dance with us, dumbass." Malia said. Kira started to 'dance'. Though to Hope it just looked like Kira really had to go to the bathroom. Hope laughed and grabbed Kira around her waist and brought her in the middle of herself and Maila.

The girls danced together and looked sexy while doing it. People gathered around them and the girls continued to dance and keep watch at the same time. Hope threw her head back, blonde hair sway behind her and sighed out her mouth. She loved Mexico.

Kira caught her eye and nodded behind them.

"Ready?" Maila asked. Kira nodded and Hope winked.

Kira slyly released her glowing nunchucks and spun around to face the girl behind her.

Malia spun around and was attacking the man behind her.

Hope smirked and turned to face the man who thought he could sneak up on her. Her hand raised a little and she twisted her wrist to the right softly. The man began to cough and chock and he soon fell to his knees. He wasn't dead, Scott had been specific when he pulled her aside earlier and told her not to kill or severely hurt anyone. Hope wasn't new to violence and she certainly wasn't new to killing people and she knew, even if none of the others, except Peter and Derek, understood it, that she'd kill anyone who threatened to hurt her or her family.

Hope followed Scott, Kira and Malia into a hallway.

And the four were knocked out by wolfsbane.

...

Back at Beacon Hills the Mikaelson family sat in their new house arguing about what to do next.

"We can't just walk into her life and take her away!" Rebekah argued.

"I'm not saying we just waltz in and kidnap her. I just want to meet my daughter." Hayley snapped.

"All Rebekah is saying is wait a little while. Maybe meet her first and tell her later that we're her family. You can't forget that we don't know her." Elijah said softly, running a hand down Hayley's back.

"She's our family. What are we supposed to do?" Freya asked.

"I say we introduce ourselves as the new people in town, get to know her and then tell her." Kol said from his seat on the couch.

"But what if she gets mad at us for not telling her straight away?" Davina questioned.

"That's why we get to know her. Maybe she wants to meet her real family....maybe she doesn't even know she's adopted." Rebekah said.

Elijah looked to Klaus, who had been sitting quietly staring out the window.

"What do you have to say about this, brother?" Elijah asked. Klaus didn't turn to look at anyone, just continued to stare out the window. It took him a full minute before he answered.

"She's my daughter. All I want is to make sure she's safe and I don't even know where she is right now."

"I compelled the Sheriff earlier today. He said Hope is friends with his son and they and some of their friends went camping." Kol said.

"We'll just have to wait for her to get back and then we can decide." Elijah said.

Klaus said nothing again and just stared out the window, thinking about Hope.

...
Vote and Comment