Family Day Encounters

It was Family Day today and the VKs had their plan set last night. The four looked over the stone wall seeing all the happy families there socializing.

Evie was smiling because of all the happiness that was in the atmosphere, and of course the fashion trends of all the royals.

Jay was determined to not stay for very long, but was confused why all the kids were happy to see their family while they on the other hand feared theirs.

Mal was smirking knowing that Ben was really nervous to sing in front of so many people, and was trying to hide the fact that she was nervous since today she was going to meet his parents, at least that's what he told her.

Carlos was has a bit of social anxiety so seeing all these people frightened him, but he brought Dude along, with the approval of FG of course.

The four took a moment to look at where they stood. They hesitated. Did they really want to destroy this?

They made their way to the courtyard. The boys saw a chocolate fountain and were quite fascinated with it. Mal took a strawberry and bit into it as the music played and Ben sang with his friends.

Of course Mal was faking her smile cause that's what her facade needed to be. To seem happy to be there.

Ben looked at Mal sending her a bright smile. Mal nodded in acknowledgement. He went over to his parents for a picture.

Once they took their photo, Ben decided to bring up the fact that he broke up with Audrey.

"Mom, dad. I have a new girlfriend." Ben said turning to face them.

Belle and Beast brightened.

"Oh? And who must this girl be, cause I must say... I never liked Audrey with you." Belle said.

"Her name is Mal. She's from the Island."

"Come again?" Beast asked on shock.

"My girlfriend is Mal. I'll go get her and you can meet her."

Beast nodded. Belle was silent.

She watched as Ben made his way to a purple haired girl that was in a deep conversation with a blue haired girl.

"Mal. Hey, come with me. I'd like you to meet my parents." Ben said smiling as he made his way to her.

Mal looked at Evie, Evie smirked at her before Evie walked off in search of the boys.

Mal hesitantly followed Ben over to his parents.

"Mom, dad. This is Mal, my girlfriend."

"Hi." Mal said a bit awkwardly.

"Hi." Belle said in a similar tone though more excitedly.

"Hi." Beast greeted with a nervous tone.

Ben was smiling brightly, oblivious to the aspect that they were in an awkward atmosphere.

"I was hoping that she and her friends could come with us to lunch as well as a round of croquette?"

"Of course! The more the merrier." Belle nervously smiles at Mal. Mal returns the smile though her eyes dulled with a tiny bit of fear.

Ben smiled and walked away with Mal on his arm.

"Do you know how to play croquette?" Ben whispers to her.