Chapter Eighteen.

Start from the beginning

            “You tried to what?” He asked, a little smirk emerging on his face.

            “Give you head?”

            The way it came off of my lips was almost as a question but I didn’t know if it’d be something he’d like. The look on his face though tells me he’d be more than willing to let me.

            “You’re serious?” He asked. “This isn’t like a trap to see if I’ll be an ass and say yes, right?”

            “No.” I laughed. “I have to leave but you’ve never gotten it before have you?”

            “No.” He responded. “I haven’t.”

            “Okay well then I’ll be the first… tonight.”

            Walking backwards away from him, I accidentally bumped into a bandstand and knocked it over, feeling my face turn the reddest it’s ever been. Justin didn’t seem to mind though because all he did was laugh along with me and walk over to pick up the stand. That’s what I get for trying to be sexy.

            “I can’t wait.” He smirked, bringing his face inches from mine. “Bye baby.”

            “Bye.” I cheesed.

------- 

             Examining myself in the mirror of my bathroom, I tilted my head to the side to try and study my outfit. I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans with a floral blouse, but I didn’t look like I felt because after tonight I’d be another step closer to being more sexually experienced.

            I don’t know how I’m going to do it. I’ve never seen one before. Well I mean I’ve seen one before but never in person. I just don’t know what I’m doing and I don’t want him to think I’m bad at it. I’m so scared if I can be honest.

            The clock on my phone read 7:03 P.M. making me already three minutes late to Justin’s and I haven’t even left yet.

            “Alyssa!” My mom shouted, almost like she read my mind. “Hurry up so I can take you to Justin’s!”

            Slamming my door shut behind me, I thudded down the steps and grabbed my satchel that was hanging on the rail of the staircase. Brandon was sitting on the couch next to my dad, his fingers clenched as he stared at me. I think he thinks Justin and I have gone a lot farther than we have but I’m sure most couples have sex after being with each other for two months. It’s me that’s holding us back from making that step.

            “Bye.” Brandon said with a wide smile. “Have fun and tell Justin I said hi.”

            I gave him a dirty look as soon as I heard him and walked as quickly as I could to the car.

 ------

            The moment Justin answered the door I was petrified. He opened it wider for me to come in and shut it behind him after waving goodbye to my mom who was currently backing out of the driveway and just stood where he was, completely unsure of what to do.

            “You look beautiful Lyss.” He said. “You always do.”

            “Uh, thanks. So where are we gonna do this?”