Chapter Fifteen

Lust literally couldn't get himself up.

He was so depressed and weak from crying, yelling, screaming, and thrashing about Horror.

Lust didn't want to live anymore. 
He didn't have the one that made him happy, the one that made him feel loved, the one that was his everything, the one that was his-

"Brother! Get up and come build snowmen with me and Mettaton!" Papyrus said from outside, knocking.

Lust hated Papyrus and Mettaton.

They were so happy together, but they said they wanted Lust to be happy, yet they encouraged him to be away from the one that makes him happy.

Lust ignored, laying on his bed, cuddling his blanket, wanting Horror so badly.

"Brother? Are you asleep?" Papyrus asked.
"Maybe... He doesn't want to be bothered Love," Mettaton said in their soft tone. "Yes, but he's been in there for almost a month now," Papyrus said. "He's still upset about that person." "For the last time! That person is not his lover, mate, boyfriend, or anything! He's nothing to Sans!" Papyrus said, making Lust start crying again. "Papy, let's just go..."

When Lust heard the front door close and lock, he instantly starting having a breakdown, crying and hugging himself.

He looked at his slutty clothes, hated them with a burning passion. 
Lust got up, summoning his dagger he stole back.

He sat on the floor, leaning on the wall, across from his bed, looking at his arms that were treated, and didn't have the cuts Horror gave him.
Lust hesitantly pressed the dagger on his both, taking a few deep breaths before slitting his left wrist, blood dripping on him.

It's not the same... I want him back...

Lust started cutting all over his arm, with every cut, another memory of Horror that he most likely will never relive.

I hate Papyrus so much....! I wish he'd die...!
I wish he was dusted and never recreated!

Lust was silently crying, cutting even more, until a certain memory of Horror came up.

"Lust, I'm the only one that can do this. You belong to me now," Horror said, grabbing his dagger that had Lust's dry blood on it.
Horror walked up to Lust, who was in a restraining chair, kneeling in front of him. "Do you agree, Baby?" Horror asked cutely, making Lust blush. "Y-Yes...!" Lust said, fear and lust in his eyes. "Good," Horror said, cutting Lust's wrist, making Lust groan in pain with a hint of pleasure. "Come one, it's not that bad, is it?" Horror teased. "No...! Please keep going...!" Lust begged, making Horror smirk and blush, continuing.

"He gave me away but said he loved me... Then I pushed him away... I'm such a dumbass..." Lust said, then saw he was covered in his one blood, which made him remember something else.

Lust was on the floor, Horror leaning over him, both of Lust's legs on both sides of Horror.
"What's wrong, baby?" Horror asked, a certain look in his eyes. "Are you going to cut me?" Lust asked as Horror thought for a moment. "Do you want me to?" He asked, making Lust blush. "Y-Yes! Mark me in your special way...! Claim me yours," Lust said, blushing, even more, when Horror smirked, summoning his dagger.
Horror kissed Lust, slowly cutting his wrist, making Lust moan.
"You're already moaning Baby? I barely did anything," Horror said, making Lust whimper. "Please keep going~," He said, moaning a bit, Horror kissing him, starting to cut his wrists.

After a while of making out and cutting, Lust and Horror were covered in Lust's blood.
"You're so perfect," Horror said, putting his dagger away. Lust was breathing heavily, staring into Horror's eyes.

Horror kissed Lust roughly, shifting them, where Lust was on top of Horror, but of Lust's legs on both sides of him.

Lust kissed back, wanting Horror more than ever. 
Horror gripped his waist, pulling him down. "Ah~" Lust moan softly. 

Lust blushed madly, sniffing as he wiped his tears, only to get blood on his face.
"I want my Horror back... I want him back...!" Lust said, crying again. 

~~~   ~~~ 

Horror has been trapped in his AU for a while now.

"He blocked off all portals from getting in here, so Nightmare and Error can't get in either." Horror said sitting on his couch. "Guess I'm really stuck here," He spoke to himself, only to tear up.

Without my Lusty here...

Horror blinked multiple times, trying not to cry, but he couldn't help it...

Lust cupped Horror's cheek. "I'm your property now. I belong to you, and I love it," Lust said, making Horror blush madly. "You better," Horror said, wrapping his arms around Lust. "Horror... Say my name," Lust said. "Lust," Horror said, making Lust blush madly. "Groan my name..." Lust said, Horror rolling his eyes, going to Lust's ear, groaning his name. "Moan! Moan my name!" Lust said, his breathing speed increasing. 
Horror new Lust was going into heat, and teleported them to his room, pinning him against the wall.
"Lust~" He moaned, making Lust bite his tongue.

"He's so perfect, yet I gave him away..."
Horror took a deep breath, just as he heard a mouse squeak.

Horror got up with a growl, grabbing his ax, looking at the baby mouse, thinking of Cupcake and Lust.

"Horror! Look at Cupcake!" Lust said, Cupcake on top of Lust's head. "What about- her?" Horror said, catching himself before he said 'it'. "She's adorable!" Lust said, pissing Horror off.
Lust noticed and giggled, setting Cupcake on the table before getting on top of Horror, kissing him. "And you're sexy... I can't get enough of you..." Lust said, making Horror blush.

Horror blushed, his tears sliding down his cheeks.
He set his ax down, kneeling at the small, scared, mouse. He set his hand down, the mouse hesitantly jumping on his hand.

Horror went to the kitchen, setting them on the counter before getting a short bowl, putting warm water and soap in it, then put the small mouse in it.
He washed the small mouse, then dried them, deciding to give them food.

"I wonder, are you a boy or girl?" Horror said, grabbing to food; cheese and cookie crumbs.
"This is stupid, but worth a shot... Are you a boy? Yes is cheese, no is the cookie," Horror said, the mouse looking at the two foods, going the cheese. 

Horror put more cheese down, the mouse about to go to it. "Wait," He said, the mouse looking at him. "Are you a girl? yes is cheese, crumbs in no," Horror said, the mouse going to the crumbs, not eating it.

Horror was a bit surprised. 

"Alright. Were you tested by Alphys? Yes is cheese, no is crumbs," Horror said, the mouse walking forward. "You don't know... Did a yellow monster mess with you? Crumbs is yes, cheese is no." The mouse went to the crumbs, Horror grinning, picking the mouse and cheese up. "Come on, what kind of magic do you have?" Horror asked, knowing they he would have a type of magic.

"But you need a name..." Horror said, seeing a red spot of their white fur. "Blood it is!" Horror said, the mouse squeaking.