Chapter Fourteen

Lust woke up with a groan in pain, trying to move, but he was in a restaining chair.

"Horror!?" He said, looking around, seeing that he wasn't in the dimly lit basement, but a bright lap.
Lust teared up, clutching his fist.

He looked around, seeing that Cupcake was in a cage, playing in a small wheel.

"What the hell is happening...?" Lust said to himself, trying to contain his tears, but they just streamed down.

"O-Oh... You are awake..."
Lust saw another Sans, but he was a scientist with glasses, and a science coat.

"Why am I here? How did I get here? Who are you?" Lust asked, glaring at the other. "Um... You're in my lab. Ink and your Papyrus brought you here. A-And I'm Sci," They said, Lust scoffing. "Dumbasses...." Lust said, his tears sliding down his cheeks. "That's weird... Cussing isn't in your character unless you're- y'know, recoded and stuff," Sci said, walking to another part of the lab, grabbing a clipboard with a paper on it, and a pen. "Then again, you're the last virgin in your AU. It's weird," Sci said, earning another glare from Lust. "Look, let me go, and I won't dust you!!!" Lust said, struggling to get out. "Acting like another Sans- but who?" Sci said, ignoring what Lust had said.

Lust looked at his clothes, not seeing his hoodie, belt, or jeans, but he was in his normal AU clothes.
"Where's my clothes?" Lust said, not wanting to wear these clothes. "They're on you. Unless you're referring to the last ones, they're getting inspected so I can know where you were, and how you were kidnapped. Then we'll take the one who kidnapped and brainwashed you to justice," Sci said, writing things down.

Lust started crying. "Don't touch him! He's mine!!" He said, sobbing. "Who is 'he'?" Sci asked, Lust crying more. "You don't get to know. He's only for me to know," Lust said, although Horror wasn't exactly his anymore.

"Can I talk to him?"
Someone walked in, both of them looking to see Blue.

"Are you sure?" Blue nodded, Sci nodding and walking to the door, putting a code in, then leaving.

"I thought you were with Dust," Lust said softly, Blue walking closer to him.
Blue giggled. "Sh... It's only between me, you, and the others. The ones here think they kidnapped me, so I played along," Blue whispered. "Why? I thought you wanted to stay with Dust," Lust said. "I will, I'm just seeing what's happening here, so no one gets hurt..." "Horror, did he find someone better? I bet he did..." Lust's tears hit his tight leggings. "Of course not. He acts normal around people because he's the master at hiding his emotions, but his eyes never change. He wants you, but he won't say why he let you go. Do you know?" Blue asked. "He said something about the Queen there and something about me being in danger? I don't exactly know..." Lust said quietly. "Oh... They talk about the queen there. She's ruthless and crazy. She doesn't know how to rule a kingdom, yet she took over by killing Asgore... The hole in Horror's skull, she put it there. The fact that it's all crazy there, is because she can't rule correctly. The fact that Horror can't even properly express his emotions, has a hard time with them, and stuff, it's because of her," Blue said, Lust's eyes going dull. "Horror also says something about the surface? But I don't know," Blue finished, making Lust remember.

"You better have a way to the surface!" Undyne yelled, Lust hearing from the basement.

Lust teared up more, trying not to cry, but he couldn't help it.

"Calm down though, I'm trying to get you out so you can be with-" "No... He doesn't love me anymore... He hates me... I was just a nuisance, and he finally snapped," Lust said. "That's not true-" "Yes it is!! - He's tired of me... Everyone gets tired of me. What's the difference now?" Lust said. "Lust, you-" "Just leave me alone! Please," Lust said, Blue sighing and leaving.