10-Kidnapped

*Sorry for not updating like I always do!💖💖💖 But TYSM DOUGHY KAWAII SQUAD FOR 200+VOTES ON THIS BOOK LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!😘😙😘😘😘💖💛💟💜💞💝💖💚1 MILLION AND 1 THOUSAND THANKYOU'S!😁😁😀😁😀😊😊😊 I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR THIS!💙💖💗💗OK HERE IS THE UPDATE AFTER LIKE A DECADE😂 OF NOT UPDATING!😂😂😂ENJOY!🤗*

BTS'SP.O.V(DISCLAIMER TAEMIN DIDN'T DIE-JIMIN HAD A DREAM WHERE TAEMIN DIED SO NONE OF THAT HAPPENED- R E R E A D  CHAPTER 9 IF YOU DON'T GET IT!!)
We were all woken up by our phones getting blowed up my messages so we all read the text messages we got.

*In their group chat that Taemin made.*

Taemin:GUYS WAKE UP!
-3:00AM-

Taemin:GUYS I'M SERIOUS! PLEASE WAKE UP!
-3:01AM-

Taemin:GUYSSSS PLEASSEE WAKE UP THIS IS IMPORTANT!
-3:02AM-

*Eomma=Jin G.O.D=God of destruction=Namjoon Cabbage kid=Yoongi J-hoe=Hoesok Taliean=Taehyung Jungfuck=Jungkook*

Eomma:It's so early in the mourning for you to be texting us! Whats the problem?

CabbageKid:Why the fuck are you waking me up so early in the mourning?! This better be good!

Eomma:Yoongi! Watch Your Language! Children are here! #ChimChim

CabbageKid:Speaking of ChimChim where is he?

Jungfuck:Yeah where is he? And why is my name Jungfuck?

G.O.D:Yah and why is my name G.O.D? Is it because I'm so hot?

J-hoe:No! And for the record I'm hotter than you,have you seen my bootyfull face?

Taliean:Your face isn't Bootyfull nor Buetifull Hoesok hyung and Why is your name J-hoe?

CabbageKid:Can you all just Shut the fuck up?I'm trying to sleep!

Eomma:First off,Yoongi,Jungkook,Hoesok and Taehyung WATCH YOUR GOSH DANG MOUTHS OR I'LL WASH IT WITH SOAP!

Taemin:Guys!

Eomma:Yes?

G.O.D:Yeah?

CabbageKid:What is it?

J-hoe:Yes?

Taliean:Yeah?

Jungfuck:What?

Taemin:First off The reason your names are the way they are now it's bc you guys were being absolute Assholes to Jimin so thats why I named you guys your names,and secondly Jimin got kidnapped.

CabbageKid:Why the fuck would you name me CabbageKid? That is a horrible name!

J-hoe:Yeah! I agree with CabbageKi-I Mean Yoongi,I'm not a Hoe!

Jungfuck:Yeah and I'm not a International Playboy! (R u shure about that Jungkook?)

Taliean:Yeah! And I'm not a Alien!

G.O.D:Yeah! And I like my name bc I really am Sexy like a porn star!

Eomma:Guys! Didn't you hear? Our ChimChim has been Kidnapped!

CabbageKid:OMG WHAT?! NOT MY-I MEAN NOT THAT FLUFF BALL!

J-hoe:NOT MINNIE!