16-Minjoon

Hello Hello! (what?) Hello Hello! (what?) Tell me what you want right now! Hello Hello (what?) Hello Hello! (what?) Imma give it to ya girl right now! WHATS UP ARMY! I'm here to deliver another book chapter! Hope you guys arn't the only one in tears after Dream on~ so sad...anyway Suprisingly ya gurl is early for once and I hope to keep the 'daily upload schedule' to about 1-2 chapters p e r w e e k. Mostly so you guys can get my book chapters faster and I can hurry up and finish this book so I can focus On bringing one or two of the O.G books you prob first 100-200 fallowers know b4 I deleted them due to them not being good enough for me. VMINKOOK Little space buddies....but remade and most likely the hyrbid ver (; and Yoonmin Hanahaki the remade ver to where smut doesn't just appear on like the second chapter~ smut will be in b o t h books don't worry! I just love to draw it out for you guys~ Once again as always Thank you guys sooo much for 390 fallowers,41.3K reads,andddd last but not least 1.64K votes! You guys mean the world to me and I can't,as always thank you guys enough for supporting me so Thank you guys so much!!!!
(: Now onto the Book chapter~

Wednesday around 9 am ish.

Jimin's P.O.V
I woke up with a small hint of blush on my cheeks,sighing softly I slowly strech my arms out as I glance around the once again empty bedroom of where my wonderful sweet caring boyfriends lied down to sleep peacefully besides me. Esspecially my soulmate Taehyung,but as special as that is,I really do believe that every single one of my boyfriends is my soulmate.

As always,I wouldn't have it any other way. I lay back down in the middle bed,then I remembered that now every morning I wake up I have to shoot one or all my members a txt telling them that I'm awake.
It was Jin's idea as an extra procuation to make sure that I stay safe and that I'm alive and well.

In not wanting to disobey or not forfill a request like this from my hyung,I did what I was told. I crawled over towards my phone,witch was all the way across the already huge room that acts like a giant walk in closet. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand,took out it's charger and I went over to the group chat to shoot everyone a text. (Jin-Eomma Namjoon-Mr.148IQ Yoongi-Sleep_is sweg Hoseok-Sunshine Jungkook-JUngleBook)

9:06AMChimChim is online!
9:06AMChimChim is typing...
9:07AMChimChim:Goodmorning my loves!😊♥♥♥☺☺I just woke up! How is everyone? I hope you all are doing alright!💕💕
9:08AMEomma:Goodmorning my-I mean our sweet baby! I'm doing great! How did you sleep?🥰
9:08AMChimChim has changed his name to
Mochi
9:09AMMochi:I slept very well! It felt erm...g-great to be in all of your arms,Jinnie,seokie,TaeTae,Joonie,Kookie and Yoonie hyung!♥♥♥♥☺🥰
9:10AMMr.148IQ:Aww thats so sweet of you to say Mini! Mostly the rest of the members are asleep back at another house Jin hyung rented since none of us could handle staying in hotels till nightfall to go back to our house.
9:12AMEomma:Yeah,Joon's right about two things. That our Jiminie is absoutely adorable! (; And-that the boys stayed up all night playing mario kart. So they'll all be just as knocked out as Suga,mostly till noon.
9:14AMMochi:Awww I really wanted to have everyone read me saying goodmorning to them! ): but what's more importent that you guys get a goodnight's sleep! (:
9:15AMMr.148IQ:Stop being so cute Jiminie!!! Otherwise I'll go upstairs to attack you with a lot of hugs!
9:17AMEomma:Yah! If I was there I would kiss you all over~

I felt my face heat up at the thought of Namjoon and Jin hyung kissing and hugging me all over. I laid back onto the bed,covering my face with my hands blushing and giggling quietly.

Eventually I calmed down from being super flustered and I started texting my hyung's back.

9:20AMMochi:J-Jinnie,Joonie hyung!!! s-t-o-p IT!
9:21AMJin:Awwww! Is our mochi embarresed~? (:
9:22AMMochi:N-no! I-I'm not e-embarresed! I'm just too manly to be called cute!