7-Love VS Lust

*WARNING THE FALLOWING CONTAINS A BIT OF SMUT OR SHOULD I PROBOBLY SAY RAPE-OR A LITTLE BIT OF RAPE AND SADNESS SO GRAB UR TISSUES AND OR PUNCHING PILLOWS BC U WILL GO ON ANOTHER EMOTIONALL ROLLOER COASTER-SO IF U DON'T LIKE THAT THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER FOR UR MENTALL SAFE-NESS AND HEATLTH/WELLBEING PLEASE AND THANKYOU-YOU.HAVE.BEEN.WARNED-so lets go the the chapter!☺*

Jimin'sP.O.V
I woke up in the same place I was last night,as I remember what happend.

What happend Hurt.

What happend hurt My Arm.

What happend hurt My Shattered Heart.

What happend hurt Me.

I try to stand up but my butt hurts and I end up falling back down.

On my butt.

I decided to Crawl up to my room,take a shower and put on new cloths-and hide those weird Purple Bruises,Yoongi hyung gave me last night.

I go downstairs and I debate on wether I should eat or not-I mean I am the Three Words They Call Me.

Fat.

Ugly.

Pig.

Wait,who are they to tell me I can't ea-

Tsk Tsk Tsk,You are so stubborn Jimin,can't you get the words that they call you in you're head? You are an Ugly,Fat,Pig and You know it to! Don't.eat.Breakfast.SKIP IT!

Y-Yes..M-Mr.Voice.

I decide to go outside when suddently Taemin pops up behind me.
"Hey Jimin!" "Oh Hey Taemin-uh...were did you come from?"
"Oh you see I was going to walk over to you're house and bring you to Breakfast-My Treat!"

Mr.Voice said not to eat Breakfast...but....I like Taemin's Treats-plus is Impolite to say no to an offer and as an Extra Free food!(Extra ordinary)

I do my eye smile."Thankyou so much Taemin! I'll pay you back!"I see him smile too."Awwwee how did I get such a Mochi to be my Lovable best friend?"

I blush."n-Nevermind w-we are h-here."We go inside the Café.(Insirt Random Resteruant name here)We sit down in a booth and talk for a bit."Hey Jimin?" "Yeah Taemin?"

"Why are you wearing a Scarf Inside?"
Uh oh-what do I tell him? I-I can't tell him what Yoongi hyung did to me.

Because...

Not even I know What he Did to me.

"I-I'm w-wearing this s-Scarf inside b-Because...um...uh-"The waiter comes and Saves my life! Thank the lord for waiters.

I see Taemin's eyes go from cunfustion then I look at his lips they form a smirk.

Wait why am I looking at his lips anyway?

I don't know myself.

The waiter speaks."Goodmourning sir's,what would you like to Order?"
Eggs and Bacon please."I said.(EGGS BACON GRITS SASUAGE! I GO TO IHOPE AND ORDER A SASUAGE-ok I'll stop..)
"I'll have what he's having."

Taemin winked at me.

I blush.

"Ok sir's you're Breakfast will be ready in five minutes."*Time skip to After breakfast bc I'm bored AF lol*
"That breakfast was so good Taemin!"
"Yeah it really was-hey look! Theres a amusment park open-and it's on a really low price! Wanna go inside?"

"Shure!"So me and Taemin go inside the Amusment Park.I spot one of those ring toss games and if you win-You can win A GIANT.PINK.FLUFFY.TEDDY BEAR! IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!