5-Mochi day pt2

Jimin'sP.O.V
"T-Taemin...I-I have to t-tell you s-somthing..."I look up from his chest(They were still hugging)"Yes Baby?"I blush.

"T-today m-me and m-my p-parents were g-going to...Adopt you."I see Taemin's face change from a sad expresstion to a happy,then both mixed together,Sincere expresstion.

He hugs me and kisses me all over.

"Baby! I love you so much! You are the  best angel out there!"I blush harder."Why do bad things happen to amazing people like you ChimChim?"

He hugs me thighter.

It's like my dark clouds that once produced my tears clear up and allow the sun to shine.

I smile.

A real smile.

Thank you Taemin.

He smiles too.

"Come on,lets go to my house maybe we could watch movies and cuddle!" I smile more,and I nod.

Taemin smiles as much as me.

"Ok then what are we waiting for?"
He picks me up and carries me bridal style to his house,I blush about 50 shades of red.

Jungkook'sP.O.V
We all come back from chipotlé,now at home."Hey Jungkook have you seen Jimin?"I JUST nodiced,Jimin is not here.

I feel a pamg in my chest.

Ow why did that hurt?

Eh I'll just brush it off.

"No I was with all of you remember,Jin hyung?" "Oh yeah,right sorry." Where is Jimin?

Wait why do I care? He is that stupid bratty bitch!

Jimin'sP.O.V
We reach Taemin's house,he sets me on the couch and he puts on the TV.
He turns on the AC,Suddently I feel cold.

I start to shiver.

Taemin nodices and gives me a blanket."Thanks!^^"He puts on a movie.Then he gets in the same blanket with me.

I blush dark red as he hugs me while we are watching the movie,in the middle on the movie he suddently asks a question.

"How did they react when You told them?"

My blood runs cold,not cold as in rude..but cold as in shivers up my spine.

Afraid.

I try to play dumb in hopes Taemin forgotten.

"Tell who what?" Taemin suddently turns to me and I look up from his chest.(Jimin had his face buried in Taemin's chest.)"How did you're band members react when you told them you were a little?"

I turn as white as snow.

Fat.

Ugly.

Pig.

"You fat ass pig! You lazy piece of shit! Now we have to do things for you!?"

Lazy.

"Because of you we have to deal with you being a stubborn bitch all becuase you are a little!"

You're fault.

"You are so lucky that we need you slut! If it wasn't for that ugly high pinched voice and terrible dance moves of yours,Trust.me.You would have been Out Of BTS For good."

Mistake.

Taemin snaps me out of my trance.
"Jiminie,you're crying."I didn't even realise my own clouds raining,and the rain droplets slowly go down my cheeks.