Werewolves are cute I guess: Ianthony

Anthony's P.O.V,

I was on my way to some house in the middle of no where. No WiFi, no friends and no freaking fun. It's not my fault my parents went on summer vacation for however many months and sent me away to live with their friends in...Scotland was it?

Jesus. I don't even know where I am. But I guess I'll just have to make the most of it! My dad said that Mr Hecox had a son. Maybe I could hang out with him over the summer. He better not be some British dweeb though.

The taxi was moving incredibly slowly and I couldn't wait until I got to my new home to relax. Before long I had fallen asleep.

Dream~

The leaves were hitting my face as I ran, the breeze making the hairs on my neck stand up...or it could have been the fact that someone was watching me.

Slowly I turned around and saw him. Her.it. I wasn't sure what to label it! It was just a small brown wolf...a cub? cautiously, I went against my heads will and stepped closer to it, hearing it growl under it's breath.

In a blink of an eye I had hit the ground, the leaves cushioning my fall. It probably wouldn't have hurt at all, but the wolf had pounced onto me, baring it's teeth as it watched me. "Who are you." He spoke. He.

My heart thudded and I realized I wasn't as perplexed as I should have been. Wolves don't talk...

"I'm Anthony." I whispered, our gaze still held and the gentle rustling of the trees was the only thing to be heard. His silky brown fur was thick and complemented his unusually large bright blue ocular.

His fur. So soft I wanted to reach out and touch it. Keeping our eye contact, I felt him slowly remove his paws off my chest and release me.

Thank god. I should have been more scared! This wasn't something that happens everyday, but to me it felt peculiar how a wolf managed to talk, not scary.

"Are you not scared?" The wolf asked, pricking his head to one side while he scratched his ear. He was nothing much than a puppy and I had no reason to be scared.

"No." I answered, watching the wolf bare his teeth, making me jump a little. His eyes glowed blood red and he suddenly exposed some very large and horrible looking teeth. They looked as if they could tear you apart with in seconds.

Turning around in fear, I began running, sprinting through the trees once again. The growling and sound of paws hitting the ground behind me as the wolf followed, stop to a halt. I was safe.

Reality~

I shot up in the backseat of the taxi, panting slightly. That was a little...wierd. My heart was beating incredibly loud and fast so I quickly pressed my hand to my chest.

Looking out the window, I sighed as the car neared a sort of mansion looking place. A very grand and ornate looking house that made my eyes widen.

"Woah.." Smiling a little, I felt slightly excited. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad living here.

Handing the cash to the taxi driver, I hopped out the car with my bag, looking in wonder at the mansion.

"Welcome!" I cheery voice boomed, scaring me a little. Grinning at the fright Mr Hecox had given me, I shook his hand. "So great to see you my boy!" He looked like he had just come back from church; dressed in a suit and tie and his hair combed to perfection...well I mean the little hair he had left.

"Yeah, thanks for having me here Mr Hecox." I smiled, feeling a rather harsh pat on the back from him before Mr Hecox let out another hearty laugh.

The conversation continued as he asked me how excited I was to be here and all that crap. He lead me in to the house, the hall way being just as fancy.

"Yeah. really excited..." I said distantly, noticing the repeated pattern of wolves on every ornament. Did this family have a thing for dogs or something?

"Great. Now grab your things and I'll help you to your room." He gave me a warm smile, a twinkle in his gray\blue eyes. Smiling back and a nod of thanks, I followed behind him, carrying my bag on my shoulder. I noticed he had a strong Scottish accent and it was a struggle to understand what he was saying most of the time.

This house looked like it had been around for at least a billion years. And that's not an exaggeration. I guess it could be cool though, I bet they have a massive garden!

He opened the door and let me inside. Well shit. This room was definitely the most amazing bedroom I would ever get a chance to stay in! My bed was like king sized! And the silk blankets were a romantic sort of wine red, completed by some plush cushions placed at the top of my bed.

This room was freaking fit for a king. Or princess Zelda or something!

"Woah thanks Mr Hecox! This room is epic." I laughed, dumping my bag at the foot of my bed. Something caught my eye though-another equally regal bed sat in the corner of the room. It seemed to be already used, as the blankets were messy and pokémon cards were scattered over it. "Uh...who's bed is that?"

It's not like I would mind sharing. Maybe I got a second bed! That would be awesome...wait maybe I should stop taking this place for granted and be more grateful for what I've got already. I blushed and looked at Mr Hecox quizically.

"Oh!" He chuckled. "I almost forgot! This is one of my sons room. His name is Ian and he's around your age I think! How old are ye?"

"Uh...17" I smiled slightly and flipped my hair out my face. It could be cool sharing with someone...I've done it before; kinda like a permanent sleepover for a couple months.

Mr Hecox seemed pleased. "Yes! Ian is also 17. you'll get to meet him later. I hope it doesn't bother ye too much. It's not for long Anthony and then you get to go home." He said kindly and I smiled at him.

God I am so tired...the flight was nearly 8 hours from California to here. It's worth it though...right?

OMG I'm so excited for this story! I wanted to do AU because that's just super fun! also everyone always does vampire ones so I'm being really original and shit. Qotd: Vampires or Werewolves?

P.S I'm not against British people xD I'm half British lol (I'm not just randomly saying that! its because in the story Anthony said 'British dweeb')