"Don't ignore me!" The black-haired Magi exclaimed as he grabbed Ruhya's arm and pulled her close to him.

"Leave me alone!" Ruhya yelled as she struggled to free herself. She heard a sigh of annoyance before she was thrown onto the nearby bed. Ruhya yelped in surprise and sunk into the downy bed. She was disoriented, it was too dark for her to see and the unfamiliar room setup was confusing her. Her eyes turned a sickly shade of green as The Fear wrapped itself around her heart once again.

The bed shifted as the red-eyed man got on the bed and climbed on top of Ruhya. She yelped in surprise and fear as he grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head. His strong legs held Ruhya down and she fearfully looked into the face of her captor. His red eyes glowed with ecstasy and a predatory grin spread over his face. Tears prickled Ruhya's eyes as she desperately tried to get out of his grasp.

"Careful, Moondancer. If you keep wiggling like that then I'll really get excited." He chuckled huskily into Ruhya's ear.

Immediately Ruhya stopped moving as she realized what he meant. Her face grew red with embarrassment and she turned her head to avoid looking him in the eyes. Her heart was beating wildly with what she assumed was fear.

"Please, just let me go."

"Begging already? What a let down, where's that fire you had earlier?"

Ruhya gritted her teeth in anger, but found herself sinking even deeper into a puddle of The Fear. The soft breath of the man above her tickled her ear and neck, but Ruhya did not laugh. Her body shook slightly with her hiccups and sobs.

"Now, I'll show everyone that you belong to me."

Ruhya barely had time to think before she she felt a pair of lips on her neck. She drew in her breath and squeezed her eyes shut. The lips sucked on her neck and Ruhya tried her best to not cry out. Teeth grazed her skin lightly before coming down with full force.

Ruhya screamed in pain as his teeth sunk into her flesh. He held her tightly and continued to bite down. After a few painful seconds he finally released Ruhya and sat up but still straddled her. Ruhya placed her hands over the bite mark and looked up in disbelief.

"Who are you?" She finally asked.

"Me? I am the Dark Magi of the Kou Empire, High Priest, and Oracle of Al-Tharmen. I am Judar, and you are mine. Your only purpose is to relieve my boredom. I am everything, but you are nothing."

Ruhya looked into the eyes of the madman above her with fear. He was crazy, and now she belonged to him. It was too much for her to handle, fear had completely taken over her. She couldn't move anymore, her mind and body had reached their limits.

Ruhya closed her eyes and fell into oblivion.

Judar looked down at the girl beneath him. She had passed out, leaving him alone in the dark. Judar got off of her and went to open the windows again. Sunlight filled the room, but the chills running down Judar's spine did not leave.

"What a fucking thrill !" Judar exclaimed. He had never felt this way before. Moondancer's helplessness and vulnerability riled him up even more than that of the Sindrian princess. The way he felt on the boat 4 years ago was nothing compared to how he felt now.

He turned and looked back at Moondancer, her limp form on his bed seemed to draw him in. Judar walked over and examined the sleeping girl. Her forehead was slick with nervous sweat and her lower neck was painfully red from his forceful bite. Tear stains marred her skin Judar  traced them down her soft face.

He slowly came down from his sadistic high and began carefully taking in the girl he had stolen. She wasn't an exotic beauty, but she still had attractive features. Her shoulder-length hair was a mix several shades of brown and blonde, creating an ashy appearance. Judar's eyes traveled down her tan body, she had the body expected of a dancer and a slave. His eyes stayed on the marks around her ankles, permanent rings of calluses and bruises lined her slender ankles. Strange pangs of emotion struck Judar's heart. The thought of someone clasping iron rings around her was almost painful.

Judar laid down next to her and twirled a strand of her hair with his fingers. The smell of lavender wafed around him as he continued to play with Moondancer's hair. He was confused, she wasn't even his type but Judar couldn't bare the thought of another man touching the girl in his bed. Judar tightened his hold on her hair and frowned.

"I just don't want anyone to touch my new toy, there's nothing weird about that." Judar justified to himself. The pangs in his heart were strange and he tried to stop them. Judar shook his head and jumped up. There was something about Moondancer than seemed to put a spell over him. He needed to get away from her to clear his head.

"Those damn eyes, she did something to me." Judar barked out as he ruffled his hair in annoyance. He needed to find a way to get rid of the strange pain in his heart. The sadistic gleam returned to his eyes as he remembered the way Moondancer whimpered in fear before him.

"I wonder if there are an extra pair of chains around here."