Five

It was 10 pm when you all returned back. Yourself and Sebastian are now in the Ferrari having swapped with both Chris's, since Hemsworth wanted to drive the Audi R8, couldn't blame him it was a fantastic car; probably the only time you'd be allowed in it, since Tony was going to give you all a serious talking to, you had ignored all his calls and texts.

You all got out of the cars, smiles and chatting about the day you had, you drove around nearly everywhere; you even got dinner together which was super eventful and a serious laugh.

You, Elizabeth, Wanda and Hayley all started to talk among yourselves, as did the men. Loud chatter and booming laughs all coming from you; the garage making it sound extra loud, especially both Chris's laughter.

"I don't ask for a lot" Tony's voice calls out, the chatter dies down and everyone looks rather sheepish, he crosses his arms at the top of the stairs and looks at you all "in fact my number one rule is; don't touch my stuff" he states and you've heard that rule that a million times before.

"Hey, dude we just wanted to have a little fun being trapped in this place is making me go slightly insane," Chris Hemsworth tells Tony, Australian accent coming in thick with every word, you looked at Tony whose glare didn't falter as he looked at Chris.

"Leave the keys on that desk, I don't want you touching any of these cars again, (Y/N) I thought better of you," he says before leaving, the door closes and Robert basically flips himself off, you let out a small chuckle.

"Hey, (Y/N)" Sebastian and Chris Evans stop you before leaving "sorry, we all got you into trouble" Sebastian says and you shrug at him, a small smile pulling at your mouth, it wasn't a big deal but you knew you would have to apologise to Tony at some point.

"It's fine, I had fun anyways" you chuckle and they both do also "I should probably go before you all do something else stupid and manage to drag me into, see you tomorrow" you smile and turn to leave the garage, waving and saying goodnight to them all, you could still hear Robert ranting about Tony and Hayley laughing at him.

__*__

You walked into the main room where Bruce and Mark Ruffalo sat talking amongst themselves, you smiled and sat down beside Bruce, Mark seemed to be talking about his family with Bruce; both seemed completely invested into the conversation. It was nice to know that even Banner had a family over in that other Universe, it peaked your curiosity on this other (Y/N), and you wondered what her life was like over there.

"Of course my children love the other (Y/N)" you smiled at Mark "they love seeing you at the premiers and stuff, plus you get along with my wife really well, in fact not long ago you both went out for lunch" he shrugged and chuckled, you seemed to be really good friends with everyone; you are basically living with Elizabeth, you helped Sebastian through a break up and even stayed with him for a week and now?

You have lunches with Mark's wife and his kids love you... then why wasn't this Alternate you here? What were you doing? Have you noticed that everyone has gone missing? So, many questions that you needed answers to.

"(Y/N)?" You looked up to see Aaron beside the door, you stand up and follow him out to the corridor, quirking a brow at the man he sighed "I've noticed Wanda following me around today, only when I go to talk to her, she scurries off and all I want is... is to be her friend; I know it must be difficult seeing me and I don't want it to be" he tells you and you nod slowly.

"Come with me" you nod and he follows, questioning what you were up to and you shrugged, you reached the gym where Wanda was training beside Sam and Anthony.

She gave you a look but you ignored it, you stood in front of her, Aaron slightly to your left but behind you and smiling nervously over your shoulder