"That's not my name" - Luke Hemmings

You groaned as you opened your eyes, not 100% sure of your current surroundings. You sat up in the bed and looked around the room. It was clearly a hotel room from the looks of it and you definitely had some fun last night. Your clothes from last night was on the floor by the bed and you grinned remembering what happened. You snuck a quick look to the sleeping blonde boy beside you and sighed.

I can't believe I hooked up with Luke Hemmings last night.

You knew your friends probably wouldn't believe you, but it was true. You had met Luke last night at a bar while you were waiting for a Tinder date. Your date never showed up which worked out great for you because you were having a great time chatting and drinking with Luke. You knew who he was, being a fan of 5sos' music and all. He was totally sweet and pretty funny too.

As it got later you both had agreed to move to his hotel room instead of staying at the crowded bar. That's when things had started to get hot and heavy. After hooking up you were going to leave but Luke convinced you to stay and cuddle.

You had agreed and now here you were, wondering if you should exit quietly or wait till he wakes up. Going with the first option, you quietly got out of bed and put on your clothes from last night. You hear Luke moving and you turn to look.
"Oh hey." He says grinning at you, last night's activities clearly running through his mind.

"Hey stranger." You reply giving him a flirty smile.

"Last night was fun Tabby." You raise your eyebrows at him unimpressed.

"That's not my name."

"Oh shit. I'm sorry, I'm awful with names." He shakes his head embarrassed by his mistake. You laugh and wave it off.

"Don't worry about it. I didn't expect you to remember anything, so it's fine." You reply.

"Why?" He asks slightly confused.

"Because you're in a well-known band and I'm just a random girl you hooked up with." He pauses and thinks for a few seconds.

"Well, what if you weren't just a random girl I hooked up with?" He suggests.

"Come on Luke. We both know that even if I gave you my number and you 'promised to call', you wouldn't. And that's fine, you're a busy guy so it's all good."

"Seems like you already thought everything out for us." He replies before getting out of bed and putting on some boxers. "Of course, you could be wrong. Maybe I'll surprise you and call."

"Oh, really now? You're going to stay in contact with someone whose name you don't remember" you say challenging him.

"Just because I don't remember your name doesn't mean I don't remember all the personal things we talked about last night." He retorts. "and like I said, I'm shit with names."

"Alright, you win. I'll give you my number but only if you promise to call."

"Deal." He says confidently. You take his phone and punch in your number and pass it back to him.

"There you go. Well, last night was fun but I've got to get going." You slip your shoes on and walk towards the room door.

Before you could open the door your phone rings and you pick it up to see an unknown number flashing on the screen. "Hello?"

"See, I told you I'd call." Luke says over the phone. You turn to look at him and laugh.

What a dork.

"Bye Luke, see you around" You hang up the phone and put it back into your pocket.

"You can bet on it." He replies before you open the door and walk out of the hotel room.

He ended up calling and texting you a lot after that morning. A few weeks later you flew out to see him again at one of his shows. Who wouldn't thought you'd end up loving the guy who forgot your name.