2

So I was up untill we reached the island. When we got there I got of off the plane. I didn't know anyone there so it was a little problem. And at ten pm I won't find anyone. I asked at airport how can I get on the train. They were so nice. They showed me the way and wish me good luck. The train was there on a minute right at the time. I sat next to the window so I could looked at the  country. After some minutes ago some stranger sat next to me. I tried not to look at him, but that was practically impossible. He was really tall and his hair was ginger. He was that mysterious type of a person. He has a leather bag with him. I curiously looked at it, but he noticed me. I blushed from shame a little. He just smiled and hand me his hand. I looked at him puzzled.

“My name is Gabriel Fox and you are?” he was still looking at me with a big smile. I was so confused that I forgot my name. When I got it a blushed even more.

“J- Juliet F- Flores. Nice to meet you,” as I said it he burst out laughing. I was completely lost.

“ You don't have to be that polite. Just call me Gabe. But I was wandering what a beautiful girl like you doing here?” he asked me without hesitation. I was looking at him like a lost puppy.

“ Err... I travel to my family,” that was true to some point. But the worst thing was that, that I didn't know where they live.

“ And what about you. Where are you going?” I asked him while he was searching for something in his bag. When he noticed that I asked something he looked at me with a lost expression on his face.

“ I'm searching for a job. I'm a lawyer, assistant and secretary," he said a little nervously. I looked at him a little puzzled.

"Sorry but I don't know anyone who would want a lawyer or assistant or secretary," I nervously smiled. He just laughed and handed me his business card. I took the card and started to view it. I was really amazed when I saw it.

"By the way I like your hair," I said with nice smile. He blushed a little and looked at me.

"Really? You think so? Thank you I guess," he said it nervously while he stroked his hear. I was lost for a seconds, but than I understand why he said it. People don't like someone how's unique and different from them, so they started to hate these who are different. But for me different people are normal people like me or anyone else. I don't judge people by they're looks but by they're actions. I was looking at him a long time and just now I notice he has a freckles. He has even emerald green eyes they're really beautiful. He's really amazing person. I stared at him longer. I noticed a hickey on his shoulder. Love mark. How beautiful. I thought to myself. I was looking at him so relaxed. Then he noticed that I was looking at the hickey. He try to cover it with his hand. I laughed to myself and look at him.

“Who did it?” I asked him curiously. He started to be more nervous then before. I just smile more friendly. He then took a deep breath. He looked in my eyes and for some seconds I felt like I was trapped in his gaze.

“Just one night stand.. no one important..” he said it with a sad look in his eyes. I kind of get it.

“Oh.. But I think there will be a lot of changes to get a girlfriend,” I smile nicely and he become more nervous. What's up with him? I needed to asked myself even if I already knew what was going on.

“Oh.. then to get a really loving boyfriend,” I smiled again. He blushed a little.