❀ Stay ❀

yes, that's my own fanart

yes, that's my own fanart. It's sad, am I rite?

Oof, here's my first imagine, enjoyyy

scenario; JK asks Jimin to share bunk beds for the night

-

It was after an exhausting day that the boys had went off to bed, each sharing a bunk bed with another while Jungkook slept alone. The boy shuffled, squirmed and kicked in underneath his covers as he couldn't doze off like the others.

He pulled himself from the sheets, drawing towards the door when he heard the sound of talking. Jungkook retreated to his bunk, diving head first as he scrambled to lay down and act asleep.

Footsteps approached his bed, and he felt the mattress sink beside him. Beside him was a Jimin, wearing pajama pants, a long sleeved shirt and a beanie on his head. His hands held a camera and aimed it at himself.

"And last but not least here we have Jungkookie, our sleeping bunny. Our baby boy has worked so hard today, it's hard not to be proud of this one." Jimin mumbled, a cute grin between his mochi cheeks as he shoved the camera in Jungkook's face. Jungkook felt his hair being caressed, and then a small hand linger on his cheek.

"Oh, he's sleeping alone? Well anyway, goodnight, my Jungkookie. Rest well." Jimin cooed, getting ready to take off when Jungkook hand wrapped around Jimin's wrist. The sudden movement knocked the camera out of Jimin's hands. Jimin stared back a wide awake Jungkook.

"Jung—"

"Hyung, don't go." Jungkook pleaded, Jimin glanced down at his hand and moved it to pat his head.

"Why not, kookie? Have you been awake this whole time?" The younger softly nodded his head in Jimin's hold, he played with the older's sleeve. Jimin gave the boy a small smile, retrieving his hand.

"Aigoo, what do you want from me?" He asked a child-like Jungkook, causing a twinkle in his eyes.

"Goodnight kiss?" His words left his mouth ever so quietly, Jimin understand perfectly, however. A small look of surprise crossed the older's features.

"Hm, kiss?" He repeated, tugging at his beanie. Jungkook nodded at his hyung, holding his breath when Jimin leaned in. The older's lips grazed the younger's forehead, planting a gentle closed-mouth kiss that sent butterflies to Jungkook's stomach.

"N-no, not there." He stuttered, interrupting the sensation almost immediately. Jimin looked at the boy, with confusion. His finger pressed against Jungkook's cheek.

"No? What about here?" Jungkook shook his head.

"Here?" Jimin said, booping his nose. The maknae shook his head once more. Jimin poked his other cheek, receiving the same response. A slight look of frustration crossed the older's appearance. Jungkook grabbed his hand, letting his chubby fingers skim across his pink lips.

"Here." Jungkook told him, a look flashed across Jimin's face, a blush blooming on his porcelain complexion.

"Forget it." The older said, peeling away from the pervert younger. The maknae pouted at his flustered hyung, disappointed.

"Hyung." He whined, Jimin covered his mouth, leaning away from the uncivil boy.

"Omomomo, do you like me that much?" He muttered, causing a cheeky bunny-like grin to form on Jungkook's face. He giggled, Jimin's face only reddened. The older leaned closer towards the younger, making Jungkook lose all thoughts instantly.

"Ya, be quiet. Before you wake everyone else up." He scolded, Jungkook only smirked, bringing his hand and running a bent finger over Jimin's cheek. He felt weak.

"Is that all your worried about?" The maknae said in a deep, lustful voice. Jimin jerked up, hitting his head on the wooden planks beneath the bunk bed. Jungkook let out a laugh.

Jimin begun to retreat, picking up his camera from the floor and leaving the warmth of Jungkook's bed.

"No, Hyung!" The younger reached out, yanking Jimin back into his hold. His back clashed in Jungkook, sending a warm rush through him.

"Hyung, please stay. I can't sleep." Jungkook carried deep circles underneath his eyes, proof that he hadn't been sleeping well. Jimin could feel the guilt run through his bones.

"Stay with me." He voiced, burying his head in the crook of his hyung's neck and wrapped his arms around him. Jimin let out a deep sigh, moving out of Jungkook's embrace and motioning him to lay back. Jungkook did as his hyung told, a frown taking over his lips.

He had thought his hyung was giving him a 'no' when suddenly he saw him take off his hat, placing it on the pillow beside him. Jimin laid himself opposite from Jungkook, who stared at the blonde boy with satisfaction.

"Just for tonight, don't get any silly thoughts." Jimin had told him, sending a wild grin to the younger's face. He gazed at the angelic boy, gratitude radiating off him in more ways than one. Jimin squirmed uncomfortablely, his eyes unable to stay shut from the constant staring of his dongsaeng.

"Aish, you love-sick boy." He mumbled, turning himself in the other direction, letting his eyes shut and a smile grow hidden.

Jungkook saw an opportunity rise as he stared at Jimin's back, he inched forward, letting his arms snake around the older's waist. Jimin flinched, poking and probing at the younger's hand for him to release. Jungkook only gripped his hyung tighter, pressing himself into Jimin. Their pose resembled spooning.

Jimin couldn't calm down the rapid beating of his heart, as he tried desperately to squirm out of Jungkook's hold without making a sound. His effort failed, though he could've been more agressive—he laid limp, their bodies becoming one and their hearts skipping in sync.