There in the hallway stood no other then Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, and Robert. Whom, was looking very smug and seemed to be enjoying himself.

"Wow. You guys are late. Two weeks in England wasn't enough eh?" said Robert. This man. He's unbelievable. He is the living, breathing, real life, Tony Stark!

"You two can't keep your hands off each other! What'd you do Tommy? As soon as we dropped you off at your place did you drive back over to Sabby's and get it on--OOOOF." he exclaimed grabbing his arm.

Susan had appeared and slapped him yet again. I freaking love the Downeys.

Everyone including the Chrises and Mark cracked up. Tom then introduced me to them.

"Hey nice to meet you, Sabrina. I'm Chris." said Chris Evans shaking my hand firmly.

He had his hair buzzed and had a beard coming on. Didn't look much like the Captain. But wow. I just met Chris Evans!

"Mark Ruffalo, pleasure to meet you dear." said Mark. Shaking my hand as well.

Mark Ruffalo was pretty handsome in person. Then Chris Hemsworth shook my hand. Hard. Thor status.

"I'm the other Chris. Chris Hemsworth." he said with his booming voice. With a hint of Australian.

I said my greetings to all of them. I was getting pretty starstruck. Then Scarlett Johansson walked out of the door. Man she is stunning. If anyone can work a catsuit it's definitely her.

"Hey gentlemen! Jeremy and I just wrapped up our interview together. Now he's doing his solo one. He'll be out soon!" she wain with a pearly white grin. She looked at me.

"You must be Sabrina! Tom has told me so much about you!" she said pulling me into a hug. Scarlett Johansson is hugging me. Scarlet Johansson is hugging me.

"Good things I hope?" I asked. Wow what a cliche. Come on.. Act cool!

"WELL..." said Robert. This time I was the one to slap him.

Everyone cracked up.

"Come on, how about us girls go get some coffee in the waiting room?" asked Scarlett.

"Sure." agreed Susan.

I turned to Tom.

"Have fun love, I'll call you when I'm out. Let's grab dinner after." said Tom. He gave me a quick kiss.

Robert whistled. Everyone ignored him. Oh. He just got served. Bam.

Scarlett, Susan, and I all went to grab some coffee from a machine near the front. I began to fill my cup.

"Joss! Hey! I didn't know you would be here!" I heard Scarlett yell. I turned. There was the director of the Avengers. Joss Whedon. Strolling down the hallway.

"Evening ladies! Yeah I had an interview too. Hey Scarlett. Hey Mrs. Downey." giving both of them hugs. He turned to me.

"Joss Whedon. You are?" Sticking out his hand.

"I'm Sabrina Owens. I'm a fan of your work!" I said shaking his hand.

"She's Tom's boo!" said Scarlett jokingly. Joss laughed and nodded his head.

"Actually Joss, Sabrina is in the film business like us. She's in a graduate program at UCLA getting her master's." said Susan proudly. How nice of her.

"Wow. Impressive! Good school too. What do you do, Sabrina?" asked Joss. Wow he really seemed interested. I was flattered.

"I do a bit of directing and editing. I've done a few low budget documentaries for money. And edited a few commercials." I said. It really wasn't much.