Own Room

'Follow me.'

He led me upstairs to my room.

It had been decorated according to my preferences.

Many items he had were matching from my room, but they weren't identical.

There was a four-poster bed, two large armoires, a linen chest, lots of small wood trinket boxes placed about.

He had many antique books that resembled mine, and had even noticed I only collected these for the baroque facet they provided. Like mine, they were accentuated in gold.

All the wood furniture had been stained in a dark, mahogany effect and he had contrasted the walls by painting them with a semi-gloss eggshell paint.

The windows, tables, armoires and four-poster bed had been draped with shear linens and other light, breezy fabrics.

Under normal circumstances it could have been a beautiful room.

Instead, my new bedroom was just creepy.

'What's wrong?'

'Nothing.'

'Don't you like it?'

'No, it's fine.'

'Then what?'

'It's just that when you said you'd made a room especially for me...'

He laughed.

'What? You expected pictures of you taken without your knowing plastered all over the walls?'

'Yeah. Kind of.'

He considered my words for a moment then laughed again. 'You're funny. I just hope I haven't forgotten anything essential. I really want this to be perfect for you. You deserve the best.'

'No.'

'Yes Emily, you do.'

He touched my face.

'You are always on my mind.'

He seems content just being able to engage with me.

'Well, it's very lovely and very purple.'

It was a better alternative to being beaten.

He laughed. 'I kind of noticed you had a thing about purple.'

'Yes.'

'I've really got to hand it to you, Emily. The way you were able to decorate your home. So many rooms.'

'Yes.'

'Your previous home was exquisite.'

'Thank you.'

'I think I got most of what you need. Your clothes are in the closet. I picked them out myself. They might be a little different to what you are used to wearing. I really like your midriff. Some of the costumes are a little like - I dream of Jeanie.' He laughed.

'But I know you will make them look fantastically sexy.'

I walked around the bedroom, feigning interest, wanting some space between me and him.

'I bought some of the perfume I noticed you had in your old bedroom, and set them up on the vanity. You'll notice I even bought things a pretty girl will know how to use.

Makeup and stuff for your hair.'

Was this really happening?

'I tried to style it similar to your bedroom at home.'

It was nothing like my room. 'You were in my bedroom?'

'Yeah, I had to find a way to get you to fall in love with me didn't I? I even found your secret passage.'

'Dude...'

It was the first time I saw him laugh embarrassed. 'What?'

'Wow.'

'Oh come on, Emily. How else was I supposed to learn what your interests were? I mean, it's not like you made yourself approachable for me or anything. And I just wanted to talk to you. To get to know you.'

'Why?'

'Because you've got charisma, baby.'

'So do lots of other, single women.'

'True enough, but lots of other women don't have the ability to captivate a room just by walking into it. The way you carry yourself alone, makes you incredibly beautiful.

There are not many guys who can see passed the physical, but I can. I see you for what you are. You are more than just eye candy. The fact you're standing there shaking your head in disagreement shows that your humility makes you naturally so. You don't try to be desirable.'

'How many times?'

'How many times what?'

'How many times were you in my bedroom?'

'The same number of times I was in your house.'

'You know what, I don't even want to know.'

Smiling. 'No.?'

'No.'

'You mean, you don't even want me to know about all the times I'd just lay on your bed for hours reading your journals and masturbating whenever I knew you'd be gone for the day?'

'Shut up. That's disgusting.'

'Oh come on, don't be mad. It's not like I wasn't thinking about you the whole time I was laying there stroking my cock, because I was. I promise.'

I saw a cuddly lion on the bed. It looked nothing like my lion.

'If you don't like hearing that, then you probably don't want to hear about the time I was in your bedroom and you came home.'

'Oh my God...'

'Yeah, that's kind of what I thought too at the time. Lucky for you though, you were just in and out.'

'Yeah, lucky me.'

'Anyway, after you get ready, there is a list of rules inside the top drawer of your desk. Read over them, I'll be back for you later.'

He moved towards me, kissed me, grabbed my throat.

'Don't ever try me, Emily. I promise you that you'll lose if you do. Got that Kiddo?'

He never waited for an answer. Instead, he smacked me on the forehead before leaving the room and locking the door behind him.

'One baby to another says

I'm lucky to have met you

I don't care what you think unless

It is about me

It is now my duty to completely drain you

A travel through a tube and end up in your infection.'

~Nirvana