The Rules

He woke me sometime later.

From here onwards, I am no longer able to ascertain time, only each day passing by.

He had brought me coffee, a banana and two slices of toast on a tray with a little bouquet of dried flowers.

Dead flowers.

After I had finished he raped me and we went through his list of rules for what felt like a long time.

These are the rules a monster makes for the one he loves.

Emily, you are expected to abide by these rules:

1. YOU will never attempt to escape from ME! Ever!

2. YOU will sincerely LOVE ME. And only ME.

3. YOU will forget of ever having a life before this life you now have with ME. Emily, this is the one life you will have period. YOU got that KIDDO?

4. YOU will not act as if you are merely happy. YOU will fucking be happy.

5. YOU will make ME happy.

6. YOU will respect ME.

7. YOU will worship ME.

8. YOU will pleasure ME at MY will.

9. YOU will always thank ME for allowing YOU to pleasure MY cock.

10. YOU will completely give yourself to ME and YOU will not keep any part of YOURSELF hidden from ME.

11. YOU will always give ME nothing apart from YOUR very best

12. YOU will keep YOUR eyes to the floor unless permitted or ordered by ME to have them look elsewhere.

13. YOU will always thank ME for punishing YOU for and correcting YOU of YOUR contemptuous and disobedient nature.

14. YOU will perform all of YOUR duties required by ME with humility and gratitude.

15. YOU will humble YOURSELF Emily!

16. YOU will not cry.

17. YOU will not speak unless I tell YOU to speak. Then YOU will speak clearly, and only in pleasant and audible tones.

18. YOU will conduct yourself gracefully as a lady should.

19. YOU will maintain YOUR beautiful looks.

20. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME!