"Thank you." I say to him as I feel heat rush to my cheeks.

"So (Y/n), I heard a rumor about Sabertooths members." Gray says from beside me. 

"Like?" I ask him, wondering if we share the same information or not. 

"I heard they have two dragon slayers in their guild." He replies to me. 

"Yes, they do. Sting the white dragon slayer and Rogue the shadow dragon slayer." I tell them, leaning my head against the glass. 

"Have you met them?" Gray asks me, his usual tone turning into one of jealousy? 

"Once. I had found one of their exceeds, so I disguised myself and gave him back." I say to him, relaying the event in my head. 

"Wait, (Y/n). Would they recognize you by your scent if they see you again?" Natsu asks me, a curious look on his face. Realization hit me like a brick. 

"Shoot, they would know. Ugh, why am I so stupid." I say, putting my face in my hands. 

"It's alright, we'll just hope their senses aren't as powerful as yours." Lucy says to me, a smile on her face. 

"I guess your right. I can just pray I guess." I mumble, looking at the changing scenery outside.

After about an hour, Natsu begins to complain. "This is so boring." He complains with a sigh. 

"What do you expect us to do flamebrain. It's not like we could just start a fight on a train." Gray says, purposely provoking Natsu. 

"What did you just call me ice princess!?" Natsu exclaims, angry with the ice mage beside me. 

"Exactly what it sounded like Pyro. You have a problem with it?" Gray says calmly, smirking at Natsu. 

"Enough. We don't need a fight to break out." Erza scolds the two, who back off. 

"Hey (Y/n), your a music dragon slayer, right?" Lucy asks me, a sparkle in her eye. 

"Yeah, why?" I ask her, not liking where this is going. 

"Why don't you sing then. It will keep us occupied." She asks me, a smile on her face. 

"My voice links my and an other persons emotions. I can also make them do stuff, like fall asleep. I'll make you all sleep for the rest of the ride if you don't shut up." I tell them bluntly. 

"I think Lucy is right. Plus, I haven't heard you sing since your little performance at the cherry blossom festival." Erza mentions, bringing up the embarrassing performance. 

"And I regret that too." I mumble, covering my face with my hands to hide my red blush. 

"Come on, please." Lucy begs me, wanting to hear my voice. 

"I've only heard it once. I'd love to hear it again." Wendy says to me, a smile on her face. 

"Yeah, come on, sing (Y/n)" Cynthia says with a teasing smile. I glare at her for a moment before letting out a sigh.

"The stars are very beautiful above the palace walls. They shine with equal splendor still above far humbler halls. I watch them from my window, but their bright, entrancing glow, Reminds me of the freedom I gave up so long ago" I begin to sing quietly, so only my booth could hear. Then I began to sing with intentions of making them fall asleep. 

"The royal circlet of bright gold rests lightly on my brow. I once thought only of the rights this circlet would endow. But once I took the crown to which I had been schooled and bred, I found it heavy on the heart, though light upon the head ." I finish the second verse. I felt a weight on my shoulder and I look to see they all fell asleep, with Gray leaning on my shoulder. Laughing slightly I turn back to the window. Finally some peace and quiet. I can finally catch up on the sleep I lost during training.

I'm so glad I focused with my music magic. Now I know it will come in handy at the tournament. Sabertooth, your going down. Fairy tail will be back as the number one guild in Fiore. I just know it.

On your way to Crocus now are we? Well then, that means I'll have to find a way to add other characters to the list of romantic possibilities. I'm worried of all the ending's all have to write in the future. But that future isn't far, so I can hate my past self later. I'm also planning a rewrite in the future, since my writing styles changed quite a bit, and keeping it consistent with the previous chapters makes me cringe slightly. Nothing with the story will change, just a formatting change. Anyways, that's all for my announcement today. I hope you are all staying safe and I'll see you in the next chapter. Peace.