The Academy

Marshall Rowanwood opened the door to his charges room. He saw her sleeping peacefully on the bed, and decided to wake her up. "Teddy~ WAKE UP!" She turned over and opened her eyes. Teddy rubbed her eyes sleepily. "You'll be late if you don't hurry up." "Late..? Late for wha- Then her eyes widened. Is it time then?"

Marshall nodded. "It is." Teddy pointed her finger out to the hallway. "Alright... I'll be down in a few minutes..." He sighed and walked out mumbling under his breath. Teddy caught a few of his words, "-notify Jair about her-"

Then she looked in the mirror. She looked into her closet and took it out. It was a brown top, with hold lining, and a short brown skirt with gold lining. She had a pair of brown stockings, tied to her garter belts, which were attached to the bottom of her skirt. Her white hip length hair was shining, and her fluffy ears and tail, were back to their white sleeky shine. She was a fox. Her porcelain skin was unblemished, and her DD's were tucked into the fabric. They didn't make a statement, yet they were still very noticable. "Oka- wait a minute... I forgot shoes." Then she grabbed her brown
leather highheeled snakeskin boots, and- "Oops, I forgot my weapons.." she grabbed her whip, and her two bazooka's, and looked around her room one last time. All her happiest times, were in another place far away. This was only preparation for what was to come. She smiled peacefully, and closed the door to her room. Then she walked downstairs to eat some pancakes with her guardian, for the last time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Please keep all body parts inside the helicarrier." Were the first words she heard as she walked up the platform. She was so exited.. She'd be meeting new people, and she'd be trading to protect her country. She looked out the window, and enjoyed the view. "Hi my name is Ja-aghhhhh...un." Teddy looked for the source of the voice, but didn't see anyone.

"And I'm really good with the ladi agghhhhhhhh..ies..." Confused again, she turned her head to the side, and saw a blonde haired, blue eyed boy. He was getting sick in the trashcan. "Awww..poor baby, here. Take this, it will make you feel better." Teddy handed the boy an aspirin. "What's your name?" The boy gratefully took the medicine, and washed it down with a sip of water. "Thank you for the aspirin, hehehe.. and my name is Jaun Arc." He looked at her with a small, nervous smile.

Teddy smiled back. "My name is Teddy Rowan!" Her tail twitched happily, and her ears swiveled towards Jaun.

"We are landing now." Droned the poor captain.

The helicarrier landed roughly on the courtyard, and jostled everybody inside. Teddy fell on her butt. "Wahhh! Juan help me up!" Juan chuckled and helped her up.

The helicarrier's latched door opened, and everybody exited out of the hatch.

When Teddy stepped out into the sunlight, the rays shined down on her, and everybody was blinded. "Whoa..... this wasn't in the brochure!" She looked around to see if anybody else was sparkling, but nope. It was just her.

Her yellow eyes were shining now, and she became shorter. Jaun was freaking out. "What's happening Teddy!?" Teddy grimaced. "I don't know..!" All of a sudden, a flower popped out of her hair. "What the...?" She took it out of her hair, and she grew back. With a small frown, she put it back into her hair. She shrunk again. "What strange magic...." She took it out of her hair again. Then put it back in. She did this a couple more times, until it stopped working. "I'M STUCK JAUN." Then she passed out.

But to her luck, she didn't end on the ground. No, she landed on a person. A person with brown hair, and a red dress. "Ahhhhh!" Jaun chuckled a bit, and rubbed the back of his neck. The girl looked up at him from her position on the ground. "Hey.. it's you. Puke-boy." Jaun blanched. "Puke-boy!?" The girl laughed. "My name is Ruby Rose, and over there is my sister Yang." Jaun looked over to see a girl with long yellow hair, and a big bosom talking to a dark haired girl.

"My name is Jaun, and thi-" It was then Jaun realized something. "No offense, but I think you killed my friend."

He motioned to the girl underneath Ruby. "Ohhhhhhh sorry about that... hehehe...."

Ruby got up, and took out her weapon. It had a long black handle, with a huge metal hook attached to the top. Ruby was Jaun looking at it, and nodded knowingly. "This is my scythe. I made it myself at my old school." "You made that!?" Jaun asked, his eyes wide.

"Yeah...? Didn't you make yours?"
"Uhhh.... hehe.. No. Mines a hand-me-down." Jaun took out his sword.

Then he looked down at the ground shamefully, and saw Teddy. He slapped his forehead. "I can't believe I forgot Teddy!" She hopped up from the ground, and took his hand.

"It's alright Jaun. I'll forgive you.... someday." Then she walked away to the room where they would all be sleeping.

On her way, she passed a dark haired girl reading a book.
"Oooooh... that book is one of my favorites." The girl didn't respond. "Hellloooo...?" The girl looked up at her with a bored expression. "What is it?" "Hmm..? Oh, I was just saying that that book was one of my favorites." The girl nodded. "Okay. Bye." But Teddy wasn't giving up. "My name's Teddy Rowanwood." "Charmed, the girl droned out. "The name's Blake. Blake Belladonna."

Teddy smiled. "Hey Blake! This is my sister, Ruby. A yellow haired girl came over with the girl named Ruby. "Hey, your the girl who crashed into me today!" But she wasn't the only one who said that sentence.

"Well, well, well... if it isn't Wiess Schnee." Blake smirked. The girl in the white dress huffed snobbily and said, "Who's asking?" "Blake Belladonna." "Okay... whatever. "You should watch where your going girl-" "My name is Ruby-" I'm just merely telling you to stay out of my way, you ignorant child."

She walked away. "Goodnight girls. See you all tomorrow."

I realize this is different, and seems fun loving a crazy, but I assure you... It will get darker. Much darker. So you better hold on to something if you don't want to fall to conclusions and confusion.