"I can't find him! I-I guess h-he ran a-away! I'll have t-to f-find a new ba-baby!" He lets out a big, fake sob. Walking into the living room, he sits down on the chair next to Josh, fake crying. The brunet peeks through his fingers to see that Josh has come out from under the blanket. He quickly covers his eyes again, sobbing even louder.

"D-dada?" He whispers. "No n-new baby?" He silently pleads, the tears falling in streams. Tyler continues to fake cry only because he didn't hear the small boy. "M'right here!" He says a touch louder. Again, no response. Josh gets up from the chair, full on sobbing now. He waddles over to Tyler and sits on his lap, crying in the crook of his shoulder.

"N-n-no ne-new ba-aby!" He sobs into Tyler's neck. The elder removes his hands from over his eyes (heh) with shock. He hugs the boy on his lap. He felt awful for making him cry, he thought he would just come out of hiding if he started to "cry". But it's just made Josh cry with the mention of a new baby.

Tyler leans towards Josh and mutters in his ear, "You know I'd never ever get a new baby. I love you, my little man. To the moon and back. You're my favorite human in this planet. But you really did spook me." One white lie wouldn't be harmful... plus, it might make him feel better if he knew that he was scary in a way, "I guess I should call you my spooky little man, huh? My spooky little bubble, my spooky little man, my spooky baby boy, my sweet spooky boy, my spooky strawberry boy, my spooky prince, my spooky kitten. You're my little spooky." The elder starts to rock the ladder back and forth in his lap, giving him hushed words of love.

Josh smiles at all the nicknames. He had calmed down from earlier, thanks to the hushed tone Tyler used. He sits up straight in his daddy's lap.

"Dada?" Josh asked, his voice low and uneven from crying.

"Yes, my spooky little man?" The nickname caused Josh to put on a bright smile.

"D-do 'ou 'ove me?" Shyness present in the little's voice. Tyler was taken back by how much of a pointless question was asked. And that Josh felt the need to ask it. He put his right hand over his heart and took a playful gasp.

"Why, of course I do, bubble! Who couldn't love you?!? You're such and amazing boy. No words, no actions, nothing could prove how much I love you! Nothing is more important to me than you, little one. Nothing."

Josh smiles softly and gently places a small kiss on Tyler's nose.

"Good! Cuz I 'ove Daddy lots too!" He starts to bounce up and down on Tyler's lap, causing the brunet to let out a 'humph' multiple times.

"Hey, hey, hey...!" Putting his hands on Josh's hips, attempting to get him to stop bouncing. He succeeds, resulting in Josh giving him a small, apologetic smile. "No, no, you're fine, little man. I just wanna know if you want to open presents...? Because I might have gotten you a few things a little while ago..."

Josh smiles before speaking "M'poiled! I wanna open presents! Peas?"

"Of course your spoiled, baby, the presents are in my room."

Josh hesitantly hops off of the comfy space of Tyler's lap and runs the twenty feet to Tyler's bedroom as if he was in a marathon. The yellow hue opens the door and gasps.

There were multiple presents scattered along the bed wrapped like animals. Some pandas, some mice, some cats, all sorts of animals. Josh turns around with wide eyes

"All f'r me?!"

"Yes, all for you baby." Tyler says through lighthearted chuckles, softly placing his hand on Josh's lower back, guiding him to the bed.

They sit down on the empty spot that Tyler made, well, Tyler sits down while Josh sits on his lap. Josh points to a big, flat box.

"Wanna open that one, baby?"