t h i r d

It had been more than a week since Tyler went online shopping for Josh. And most of the things he bought had came. Josh came over at the end of each day, which caused Tyler to hide the wrapped gifts in different spots in his house.

It was a Sunday afternoon and Tyler decided he'd invite Josh over to open his presents. Tyler was comepletely eager for Josh to open them. He felt like a child at 3 in the morning on Christmas Day. He decided to call Josh to make sure he was home before he went to go pick him up.

"Hey, Tyler! I was going to ask to come over in a few minutes! Wassup?"

"Nothing, I was just gonna ask if you wanted to come over...? But I guess I don't need an answer! I'll be over soon, Kay?"

"M'kay! I see you soon! I love you, Dada!" Tyler could tell that he's already starting to get comfy and in his headspace.

"I love you too, baby. I'll see you soon!"

The brunet goes to his room and opens his closet door to reveal several wrapped presents. From more pacifiers to bottles, onesies to cute t-shirts, he had it all. There was one thing he hadn't gotten yet... the supplies to make something Josh would most likely need if he stayed over for the summer. Tyler put all of the gifts on his bed, planning to open them there when he and Josh came back.

Tyler rushes downstairs and hops in his car to pick up Josh.

time skip cuz idk what to write here 😛
...

When Tyler and Josh arrive home, Josh is practically already out of the car. He unbuckles himself and starts to run to the door, laughing. Tyler gets out of the car, confused and amused. When the older shuts his front door he hears a muffled sentence coming from Josh, who was somewhere in the house.

"Come fine me Daddy! Buh you never will!

Tyler immediately gets butterflies in his stomach, knowing that the little giggles coming from the small boy at the end of this scavenger hunt will be music to his ears. He hears quick footsteps going up the stairs. So Tyler follows them, hoping he doesn't get to his bedroom. When he reaches the top of the stairs he decides to check the living room. He immediately sees a big lump in his round chair, hiding under the red blanket with white snowflakes on it.

(This kind of chair)

"Hmmm," Tyler hums, pretending that he definitely doesn't know where Josh is

"Hmmm," Tyler hums, pretending that he definitely doesn't know where Josh is. "Where could my little man be?"

He fake scours the room looking in the dumbest places, all for Josh's entertainment. Josh let's out tiny, blissful giggles, that usually get cut off from him covering his mouth.

"Well, I guess he's not here... I'll go check my room!" Tyler walks into his room. And "looks" there as well. Really he just looked at Josh's presents to make sure he didn't leave any in his closet for a minute or two. When he walks out, Tyler fake crying is coughing.