t y l e r

(a/n I'm gonna hold off on doing Josh's point of view for a bit... ok? Okay)

I wake up to a soft hand tracing the tattoos on my chest. I look down to see Josh's head on my stomach tracing my tattoos with his middle finger. His yellow hair all over the place and messy. I brush my fingers through his hair.

"Morning, little man," I say, only half of the sentence coming through.

"Mornin'." He says giggling.

"How long have you been up?"

"Dunno."

He starts to blow raspberries on my stomach, giggling. I grab his face gently and bring him up to look at me. He continues to giggle, his eyes turning into slits with his wide smile. I start to tickle his sides, resulting in screaming and laughing from the small boy.

"No more! Pwease! Can' breafe!" I stop, letting him breathe. When he's collected himself he crawls up my body until his nose touches mine.

"Daddy!"

"What, baby?"

"Daddy!"

"What, baby?"

He giggles before talking again. Oh what a beautiful sound.

"Daddy!"

"What, baby?" I chuckle, cupping his cheeks with my hands.

"Daddy!"

"What is it, little man?"

"Sin-since you're my Da-ee I wan' kissies fwom you now! S-so can I have kissies?" He asks very timidly.

"Of course you can have some kisses! Baby, you don't need to ask, okay?" I say, giving him a small kiss on his nose.

"M'kay. Wan' more." He whispers. I give him about a thousand small kisses all over his face, making both him and me smile and laugh. I sit up against the headboard and pull him up with me. I didn't think he could get any closer to me... but I guess I was wrong. He snuggles into my chest with a sigh.

"Da-ee."

"What, honey?"

"M'cold." He states, pouting.

"Well..." I start, "Do you wanna wear your clothes from last night?"

"Nuh-uh. Es too fanthy."

I chuckle, "Okay too fancy... do you wanna go home and get some clothes?" I say, knowing he'll want to wear something of mine. Which is at least a size too big, maybe two.

"No. M'wanna stay witch you Da-ee." He says, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Well, do you want to wear something of mine...?"

He shoots up and looks at me with wide eyes and a big smile.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" He shouts.

"Hey, hey, heyyy! Indoor voices, Josh. Don't yell when I'm right next to you."

He looks down at his lap and pouts.

"M'saw-ee Da-ee."

"There's no need to pout, little man," I say poking his nose, which rewards me with a tiny smile from him. "How about this, since today it seems like you and I don't have any classes we can just hang out? Does that sound good? We can get you dressed in what fits from my closet, we'll eat breakfast... or maybe even go out to eat if you're feeling up to it, and then we'll play the day by ear. What do ya think?" I say, bouncing him on my lap.