"Shit." Luke whispered, and he quickly crawled off of Skylar, feeling around on the floor for his jeans. He'd almost forgotten something very, very, important.

"What are you - " Skylar propped herself up on her elbows, craning her neck to try and see what Luke was doing.

"I almost forgot the fucking condom." Luke whispered, finally pulling one out of his pants pocket. He still had a few in there, even though he hadn't used any in over three months. He ripped open the tiny silver packet and slid the condom on himself, quickly crawling onto the bed again and positioning himself above Skylar.

"It-It may hurt a little, baby, but I'll be gentle, and it'll feel feel good eventually." Luke mumbled into Skylar's neck, leaving some sloppy kisses along her skin.

"Okay." Skylar nodded. She wrapped an arm around Luke's neck and held him close to her, gasping again as Luke slowly slid into her for the first time.

Luke did just as he had said, he took things slow. He thrust in and out of Skylar as gently as he could, keeping a steady pace and trying to help Skylar enjoy this, because he knew that she was obviously uncomfortable, for she had never done this before.

Luke couldn't believe that there was a time in his life that he just wanted to fuck Skylar and leave. He was finding it hard to even imagine what his life may have been like if things had been different, if Skylar hadn't been the way she was and actually agreed to have sex with Luke back on the plane.

Watching her now, while she was under him and looking more beautiful than ever before, Luke couldn't even imagine a world where Skylar wasn't with him. He wanted to stay with her forever, to always have her there in his arms, to continue loving her for the rest of his life.

Luke's thrusts got quicker and sloppier, and Skylar's breathing grew heavier as their hearts pounded against their chests, and Luke knew that they both weren't going to last much longer.

"Sky, I-I love you," Luke mumbled into the crook of her neck, trying to hold back a moan as Skylar's nails dug into Luke's back. "I love you so much."

"Luke, I - I'm - " Skylar struggled to speak, her back arching as Luke thrust inside of her once more, feeling Skylar clench up around him, both of them reaching their climax at the same time.

Luke thrusted a few more times before he pulled out and collapsed onto Skylar, breathing heavily as Skylar also tried to catch her breath. Luke rolled onto the other side of the bed, taking the condom of and throwing it in the trash bin under Skylar's bedside table.

"Am I supposed to be tired?" Was the first thing Skylar asked, still trying to catch her breath.

"A little exhausted, yes." Luke chuckled. He wrapped an arm around Skylar's shoulders, pushing some hair off of her slightly sweaty forehead.

"I feel like I could fall asleep, right here, right now." Skylar gasped.

"You can do that." Luke kissed her forehead before sitting up and pulling the blankets on Skylar's bed aside, both of them crawling under the covers. Skylar wrapped her arms around Luke's waist, snuggling into his side and kissing his chest a couple times, and Luke felt that all too familiar feeling of those fucking manly moths in his stomach for the first time in what felt like so long.

"Was there supposed to be blood?" Skylar spoke suddenly, sitting up. "I read somewhere that there was supposed to be blood, did we do something wrong?"

Luke laughed, pulling Skylar down so she was laying next to him again. "We didn't do anything wrong, not everyone bleeds their first time."

"Okay, good." Skylar nodded to herself, obviously feeling a lot better now that she'd gotten that cleared up.

"What were you reading?" Luke asked after another few minutes of silence, unable to help the fact that he was an extremely hornt 19 year old boy and all he could think about at the moment was Skylar reading about dirty things such as losing your virginity.

"What? Nothing." Skylar said a little too quickly. "I'm 17, Luke, I get curious sometimes."

"Skylar!" Luke gasped, sitting up a little. "What do you read? Do you read smutty fanfiction about One Direction online?"

Skylar was laughing too hard at this point to even speak, and she brought her hand up and covered Luke's face with it, trying to silence him.

"Be quiet!" Skylar whined, burying her face into Luke's chest again.

"I'm sorry, baby, I love you." Luke laughed, kissing Skylar on the forehead again. "Go to sleep, babe, you're tired."

"Okay." Skylar said, and was quiet for another few minutes. Luke grabbed her hand and gently played with all of her fingers, intertwining and un-intertwining their fingers again and again. "Luke?"

"Yes, baby. What's up?" He asked, a little too eager to answer whatever question she had.

"Can you promise me something?" She asked. "And also promise that you won't break this one?"

"Yes." Luke nodded, continuing to play with Skylar's fingers until she tiredly responded again.

"Please promise me that you'll stay. Promise that... If I fall asleep, you'll be here when I wake up again."

"Of course, Skybaby." Luke whispered. He really meant it this time, he had no intentions at all of leaving Skylar and he never would. He loved her and he was going to stay with her for as long as he possibly could. "I promise that I'll be here when you wake up."

"Okay." Skylar said again, and she quickly drifted off to sleep without saying another word.

"I love you." Luke whispered, kissing the top of her head again, before he closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.

-

I feel like that smut was awful tbh I'm sorry that's all I have to say bye