3.7 - out

7:15 PM

"Okay, so this isn't exactly what I expected..." Luke said, looking around the room that they were currently standing in the middle of.

"Oh! This is... Um." Skylar jumped, startled by what they had just gotten themselves into.

Luke hasn't always been great at doing nice things for girls and usually played by his own rules, so he didn't always think things through when taking girls out. Actually, he didn't really take girls out at all, he just took them home.

But he was pretty sure that you're not supposed to take a seventeen year old girl to a strip club, and that was probably his first mistake.

"I'm sorry." Luke said, squeezing Skylar's hand tighter. "Let's leave."

"No, it's fine." Skylar insisted, standing on her tip toes in search of...something.

"I didn't know that it was a strip club, some girl at the - " Luke stopped, because he suddenly figured out why the girl at the airport knew about this place. He's pretty sure that she works here.

"It's okay." Skylar shrugged. Luke raised an eyebrow at her, not believing that she was actually fine with hanging out at a place like this for a few hours. Something wasn't right.

"We can go, if you want. I won't make you stay." Luke said, though he was having a hard time not staring at the girl on the pole directly in front of him, and he wasn't sure that he wanted to leave.

"No, it's alright. We can stay for a little while." Skylar shrugged again. She tugged Luke forward, forcing him to follow her as she weaved her way to the back of the club, somehow finding an empty couch for them to sit on. For a second Luke couldn't focus on anything else except how great Skylar's ass looked in that dress, and he almost forgot where they even were. Then a girl wearing practically nothing passed by him and he remembered.

"Are you alright?" Luke asked, wrapping an arm around Skylar's waist as she sat down next to him. "Like, are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine." Skylar said, sending Luke a puzzling look. Who could blame him for being a little worried? This was the same girl that wouldn't even leave the airport a few hours ago and suddenly she's all up for hanging out in a strip club.

"Are you sure?" Luke questioned further. He felt Skylar's head, pretending to check for a fever.

"Luke, stop, I'm fine!" Skylar giggled, pushing him away from her. Luke just rolled his eyes and laughed, pulling Skylar even closer to him.

"Do you want something to drink?" Luke whispered, bringing his lips to her ear. He moved down and kissed at her jawline, the her neck, sucking long enough to leave another mark there. He loved doing that, he loved her.

"Are you going to be able to get anything to drink?" Skylar asked, her breathing uneven from the way Luke was kissing her.

"Baby, of course I am." Luke laughed, his voice a little raspy for whatever reason. "I'm Luke Hemmings."

"Then..." Luke was sure that Skylar was going to say she didn't want to try and alcohol, she had to. She was Skylar. "Go get something."

"Oh, really?" Luke asked, standing up. He asked again, "Are you sure? I don't have to."

"Luke, seriously, just go get something." Skylar snapped, rolling her eyes at him. She was probably annoyed with all of Luke's constant questions, asking if she's okay and feeling alright.