3.6 - break

6:45 PM

"That took forever." Luke sighed, tossing the bag that held their new clothes in it on the bed. They were back at the hotel room now, since apparently they still had time before they needed to go wherever Luke was planning to take them.

"Sorry." Skylar shrugged. She sat down on the bed and fell backwards, Luke laying down next to her shortly after.

"Skylar." Luke groaned. He rolled over so he was on his side, propping his head up with his hand.

"I'm sorry, Luke, I can't help it." Skylar blushed, turning over as well. Luke brought one hand to Skylar's waist and gently slid his fingers under the hem of her shirt, rubbing small circles into the skin on her hip.

"We still have time, you know." Luke whispered. He scooted closer to Skylar, their noses almost touching now.

"Will you please tell me where you're taking me?" Skylar pleaded.

"Skybaby, that will ruin the surprise." Luke whined. He slowly leaned in and gently placed a kiss on the corner of Skylar's mouth, pulling away before she had time to do anything.

"Why do you call me Skybaby?" Skylar questioned, "What if I started to call you Lukebaby, how would you like that?"

"Aw, Sky, I'd be so embarrassed." Luke whined, moving his hands up to his face to cover his now pink cheeks.

"Lukebaby," Skylar cooed, shifting so she was now kneeling on the bed. Luke laid on his back again and stared up at her, a small smirk on his lips.

"Stop that." He barely whispered.

Skylar slowly crawled across the bed until she was next to Luke, and then she climbed on top of him so she was straddling his hips. Skylar was surprise by now confident she was acting now, when normally she would be too shy to even speak to Luke. She brushed the thoughts away, though, because at the moment she cared about one thing and one thing only.

Luke.

"What are you doing?" Luke mumbled, his eyes growing wide as Skylar ran her hands down his chest.

"I don't know, Lukebaby, what are you doing?" Skylar teased, leaning down and pressing a kiss to Luke's neck. He tilted his head back, giving her some more space to work with.

"S-stop that," Luke stammered, hardly able to hold himself together as Skylar continued to suck on his neck. "You know, when you suggested coming back to the hotel to kill some time I assumed that we would just watch some TV."

"Would you rather watch TV?" Skylar asked, looking up at Luke for a moment. She suddenly felt really self conscious, because she wasn't used to doing things like this and Luke didn't seem like he was enjoying it.

"No, no," Luke shook his head. He brought his hands to Skylar's hips, holding her tighter against him, urging her on.

"Are - are you sure?" Skylar asked softly, nervously biting down on her bottom lip.

"Sky, of course, just keep doing whatever you were just doing. It felt fucking amazing." Luke groaned, trying to pull her towards him again.

Skylar nodded and leaned down, bringing her lips to Luke's neck once more. He moved his hands further up Skylar's sides, slipping his hands under her shirt again. His hands tightly gripped her waist, holding her close to him as she continued to kiss all over his neck. Finally, she pressed her lips to Luke's.

"We should stay in all night." Luke muttered against Skylar's lips, flipping them over so he was now on top. His hands continued to work farther up her shirt, stopping at the hem of her bra. "This is great, Sky, let's just stay here."

"I thought that you wanted to go out?" Skylar questioned, the uncertain feeling beginning to come back. She should have known that Luke would just want to make out for the rest of the night, that's all he ever did anyway, right? Luke had been with so many girls, and though he treated Skylar a lot better then the girls he's been with in the past, she shouldn't expect him to act like a completely different person around her. He was a boy, he was going to make out with a girl the second he got a chance to.

"I just want to be with you."

"Oh." Skylar said quietly, pulling away from Luke. She looked down, now too nervous to look in Luke's eyes.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Luke asked, looking concerned. He climbed off of Skylar and landed down on the bed again, next to Skylar.

"No." Skylar sighed, "I'm just being myself again."

"What's wrong?" Luke questioned. He reached over and grabbed Skylar's hand, lacing their fingers together.

"I don't know, Luke, I'm just..." Skylar trailed off, unsure of what to say next.

"Just what?" Luke whispered.

"I'm scared, Luke." Skylar pulled her hand away from Luke and rubbed her eyes, trying not to cry. She's been trying to not cry as much, because she honestly felt pathetic about the fact that she had cried as many times as she did today.

"Scared of what?" Luke asked.

"I - I don't know, I guess I'm scared of what's going to happen after this is over. Like, what's going to happen when we both go home?" Skylar explained, swallowing hard.

"Skylar, I lo - " Luke stopped talking abruptly, shutting his mouth quickly. "We shouldn't focus on what's going to happen later, we should just focus on now. Focus on having the best time that you possibly can right now. With me."

"But I'm worried." Skylar mumbled.

"Don't be." Luke said, shaking his head.

"Luke - "

"Skylar," Luke sighed.

"Can we just go out now, then?" Skylar asked. She figured that if Luke was going to act like this and insist that Skylar focuses on "now", she should just go alone with it.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked.

"I'm fine." Skylar said, sitting up. She grabbed the bag from the other side of the bed and got up, making her way to the bathroom to change.

"Well now you're acting weird." Luke called, following after her.

"I am not!" She protested, quickly running into the bathroom and shutting the door before Luke could ask her any more questions.

-

ok first off I hate this chapter so I'm sorry but it was a filler and the next chapter will be better

basically Skylar's all hesitant about this because Luke was like "hey let's stay inside and make out all night" and she's like "wot m8 what the fuck"

so now she's all like "hey I'm Skylar I can let go and be fun look at me Luke I'm cool"

just ignore this chapter I'm sorry it sucks I'm just lazy :(