Meeting the Family

Start from the beginning

Lyric: Trey right there.

I move it in side of me and it hit my spot. I started to get really hot so I took my shirt off. I start rubbing on boobs.

Lyric: Tre Trey deeper. Right the there baby.

I move it faster and deeper inside of me. My legs start shaking. When I heard Trey yelling my name. He was getting closer. I was about to cum.

Lyric: Tremaine I'm gonna cum. Mmmmmm shit.

I went a few more times when Trey stop calling my name. I arch my back and took the vibrator out of me and replace it with my fingers. I went faster and faster till I my body starting to jerk around a little.

Lyric: Trey fuck I'm cumming.

After I climax I lick my fingers and put my pants back on. I wipe off my vibrator and wash my hands. I made sure I look alright. I grab my purse and open the door. I walk down the hallway to Trey's room. I open his door and he was wrap up in a towel. He still cover in water on chest I felt my knees get weak. I became speechless. His body was so sexy I want to jump on him just as much as he want to be inside me again. Trey was saying something but I wasn't paying attention.

Tremaine: You like what you see. Ly

Lyric: Ummmm ummmmm I go gonna go take a ummmm so shower......

I didn't move from the door way. It was like my feet was glue to the floor.

Tremaine: You need some help there Ly.

Lyric: Yes I said with a relived look on my face cause he ask. Hebwalk toward me and pick me bridal style. I kiss his neck. Then I start to suck on it leaving a hickey.

Tremaine: Babe don't start something you can't finish.

Lyric: Maybe I do maybe I don't. He crash his lips to me like he did on Valentine's Day. He took my body and wrap my legs around his waist. He was sucking my neck leaving me a hickey.

Lyric: Mmmm. Was all I can say.

Tremaine: You like that. He whisper

Lyric: mmmmmm

Tremaine: you wet for me baby. He whisper. He took his hand and went inside of my pants and rub on my clit then plug two fingers in it.

Lyric: Fuck Trey. I said as a lean my head back.

Tremaine: if you say something I'll give some.

Lyric: Sí papi te quiero ahora.
Means( Yes daddy I want you now.)

Tremaine: I don't know what the hell just said but it was sexy as hell.

I look at the clock on the nightstand and Trey's family will be here in 20mins.

Lyric: Shit Trey faster. I was going to let him finish. I started grind on his dick a little. Trey was hitting all my spots at one time. I was sucking on his neck. We both start to get really hot. I took my shirt off. He carried me to the bed.

Lyric: Your family is going to be here any minute and I'm not dress.

Tremaine: Fine just let me taste you one time.

Lyric: Fine but make it fast.

He ripped of my pants and move my panties to the side. He suck on my clit like there was no tomorrow. He was hungry and I knew it. My legs started to shake. I was moaning loudly.

Lyric: I'm gonna cum.

Tremaine: Wait baby.

Lyric: FUCK Trey deeper.

His tongue went deeper. I was close to my release. I tried to close my legs but Trey had a grip on my thighs.

Tremaine: Go head baby.

I release all my juices. It felt amazing. I was trying to catch my breath. When I notice I only had 10 mins to get dress.

Lyric: OMG I have to get ready. I ran into the shower. I got in and took a 5 min shower. I got out dried off and lotion up. I applied some makeup on. I walk out the bathroom. Trey left I guess to go downstairs. I put my matching panties and bra set on. I put on a white shirt with black and white pants that look like paint was splash on them with my neon pink sneakers and a black leather jacket. I check my self one more time in the mirror. I look good for someone who just got dress in five mins. I heard the doorbell ring. Time to face the music.

HOW WILL MEETING TREY'S FAMILY FOR THE FIRST GO?

WILL CHANTELLE BE THERE?

WILL TREY'S MOM LIKE LYRIC?

IS LYRIC READY TO LOSE HER VIRGINITY COMPLETELY OR IS SHE CONFUSED?

ANOTHER CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOMETIME TODAY. VOTE AND COMMENT.

BYE