Ch.37

Olivia's POV-

I got off the car and didn't bother saying anything to Zac, and just went back to the room and started to get all the stuff that belonged to me and putting them in a bag

I zip every bag I had packed with my clothes and other belongings and rushed out the door, down the stairs then I was stopped by someone grabbing my arm pulling me back.

"Where do you think your going?"

I turn around to see it was Zac with a glass of some type of alcohol cause I smell it

"I'm leaving, I am not going to stay here anymore. Thank you for the drive now I'll be on my way"

I say walking towards the front door

"Your not leaving!"

He said pushing me making me drop my bags

"What's your problem now!"

I say picking up my things but he dropped them

"Can you fucking stop!"

"Your not leaving! Your staying in this house"

He said and I pushed him away

"I am not staying in this hell hole!"

"I need to go back with jack and take fucking care of him after what you fucking did to him you asshole!"

I yell at him

"He doesn't need you help. He's grown enough to take care of himself. Oh and, has he not mentioned about him and Lola?"

He asked as he drank what was left in his cup

"What are you talking about? He hates her with all his life"

"Oh no, I think it's the other way around sweetie. Lola has left me and has told me that she's with jack now, and that jack has actually been treating her good, better than me. If you know what I mean..."

He said already drunk

"What the hell are you talking about? He would never go back with her, we even promised each other! That's just fucking disgusting"

I said

"Hmm, believe what ever you want."

He said, on his phone then threw his phone towards me in the ground and there was a picture

I pick it up and I see it was a picture on Snapchat and it was a picture of gilinsky on a hospital bed and the caption said "here with my baby taking good care of him ♥️♥️"

A tear rolled down my cheek but I wiped it away

"This is fucking fake. Jack would never let her be in there with him"

I said throwing his phone but he caught it

"What ever you say, but back to the topic.."

He said walking closer to me

"Your not leaving, your staying here, so don't fucking bother trying!"

He said slapping me making me fall back

"You live here now, you follow my rules, so don't think about trying anything"

He said crouching moving my hair out of my face and I just stood up spitting at him and getting my bags

"Fine, I'll leave later when ever your not paying attention"

I just went back up the stairs and started to think about what I can do to leave with out him noticing...
-

I kept having that same thought in my head about that bitch Lola as Jack but I knew it was fake I just couldn't stop thinking about it.

I just get up and went to the restroom to wash my face and just sleep because it has been a really stressful and fucked up day and I just want to go home with Jack and Johnson and just chill like how it was before...

——————————

A/N: sorry that this chapter is so short I just have a idea for the next couple of chapters so yeah, AND DONT WORRY!!! Next chapter will be long :))