Ch.30

Olivia's POV-

"You the boss? I'm the boss here, and you obey me in this house and anywhere else!"

He yelled and I just stayed serious.

We weren't talking to each other anymore, it was silent. I was playing around with my fingers then I slowly look up too see him looking at me up and down, but I didn't have that feeling you get when you feel disgusted...

We both ended up looking at each other and I could see anger in his eyes and I knew I looked hella pissed, I ended up looking at his lips, plump and pink but I look away

What's going on with me...I can't fall for him again, I don't want to.

"What"

I said with no emotion not caring one bit on how my tone was

"Shut up"

He said coming up to me, and kissing me.

I hesitated again by the fact that he kissed me softly...he usually kisses me so aggressive and hard but not this time.

I couldn't help it but I kissed him back and I knew I was going to end up regretting it...

I placed my hands behind his neck and I felt his hands around my waist, I felt his hands go a bit up making my shirt lift up and I felt his warm hands touch my body but then he went more down to my thighs making me jump, as he carries me placing me on top of a desk that was in the room.

I felt his hands go to my butt up to my waist, he pulled away from my lips to my neck and he went straight to my sweet spot.

I didn't want to let out moan, I had my mouth closed but a small one escaped my lips and he then put his hands under my shirt pulling it up taking it off as he did the same with his and I saw his body and I forgot how good it looked...

He then took me down and he pushed me towards the bed making me fall on it and I look at him as he crawled on top of me and kissed me a little more harder.

I needed to stop, I couldn't do this anymore...I push him lightly trying to get off him but he had me pinned down to the bed and he started to place kisses down my body slowly

"Zac"

I said low trying to get his attention back to me, but he didn't listen.

I felt him suck down the middle on my stomach and up to the middle of my boobs and I just wanted to get off and make this stop

"Zac"

I said again knowing he wouldn't look at me, I had to call him some way to get his attention and I knew I was gonna regret when I say it...it's either what I have in mind or the other way which I hoping I wouldn't have to say....

"Zac"

I moaned his name faking it hoping he'd look up

"You like that huh baby girl"

He said and I cringed at his words and I felt his hands on my waist pulling down my pants, taking them off...that word was just in my head not wanting to say it but I NEEDED to get his attention so he could stop, but I just blurted it out regretting it....

"Baby boy"

I said switching the word  to something that I used to call him before which is horrible now that I say it...and he actually stopped what he was doing and I look down at him as he looked up at me and I smiled in relief that he stopped

I'm pretty sure it was a surprise to him that I called him that because of how much I fucking hate him which I still do

"What's wrong baby"