Ch.19

Olivia's POV-

I slammed the door on Jack, and once I did I regretted it so much, I regret everything I said to him, I should've just listened to him and have him tell me everything but my anger just took over and this all happened,

I feel to the floor and I just started to ball my eyes out, I just want wanted jack with me. But my heart broke when I saw him lean in...
-

A couple minutes later I just got up and I went towards the kitchen to get a napkin to clean the tears away and wash my hands.

I turn around to dry them and I saw a note I got it and read it

"Hey Olivia, this is really last minute. Me and your step father wanted to tell you this when you woke up but you were asleep and had your door locked but like any other parent that's working like me and Jacks parents we left LA and came back to Nebraska for work. You were supposed to come back with us since it was the end of our little vacation but you were asleep. So yeah, we also um talked about you and jack..it's fine that you two are together, and sorry about how we reacted. Love you see you when ever we could go back, and tell jack that his parents are over here too."

I read and I just put it back and went straight to my room
-

I was laying there for an hour, I changed into some tights and a sweater

I stood up from my bed and I heard a knock when I did, my eyes widened and I just put on my shoes and went down stairs and I opened the door and I see Johnson..

"Oh hey, Jack"

I said with a weak smile and he smiled and I let him walk in. I closed the door and I turn around to see him

"What's up"

I said going to the couch and He stood up

"Everything alright with you two? I mean, I know what happened. Bad way to surprise you two but umm, nothing to bad happened, right?..."

He said and I just look down

"Just a few things happened, we argued, cried, I was angry, I said a lot of things I regret saying."

I say and I looked up at him and he came to sit down next to me.

"I could tell. A lot of emotions just rush all around your head, and you don't even know what to do, I've been through something like this before. Worse though.....but I'm past that"

He said and I looked back down at my hands.

"Who was that Jack? Was that Lola? Jacks ex..."

I asked and he sighed and scratched his head
-

Jack J's POV-

Jack left running to Olivia and I just walked back inside and I sat down on my couch, I rubbed my face and I just laid my head back.

I was so confused on what happened, first off I just came here like 2 hours ago, Lola decides to just come, steals Olivia's man for a split second, and this was just a disaster.

A couple minutes passed by and I was watching the TV and then I heard the door open, I looked back and I see G coming in and he had his face down, I turn off the tv and I headed to him

"Hey man what happened?"

I said but he walked by me not looking at me

"G, I know you alright. Now what happened?"

I said and I crossed my arms and he stopped and he turned around and he slightly looked up and I see his eyes watery, red, and puffy I knew something didn't go right...

"It went bad didn't it."

I said and he nodded and I just walked towards him and gave him a hug

"Hey man, it'll be alright."

I said and I patted his back a couple times and I let go of him and took a step back, and I placed my hands on his shoulders

"Give her time alright. I know how you feel...trust me, it'll work out between you two, I know you love her and you don't want anything even worse to happen, just give her time right now let her rest, she'll call or text and you can go over and talk to her, Alright"

I say and he nodded and I sighed

"Hey, things will get better bro, promise me, and don't do what I did ok.."

I said and he sniffed and looked at me

"Thanks bro, I really don't know what I'll do with out you man"

He said and we brought our hands together and hugged and let go

"You know I'm here for you Gilinsk, now you get some rest too Alright."

I said and he nodded and went upstairs but then stopped

"Hey um, can you go over with Olivia? I mean not right now but can you? To check up on her, I don't want her to do anything bad..."

He said and I nodded, he then left upstairs and I laid on the couch thinking.

"Who was that Jack? Was that Lola? Jacks ex..."

She said and I sighed and I scratched my head and looked at her

"Yes that was Lola.."

I said and she looked down

"But don't worry alright, I'll make sure she doesn't get into your guys relationship."

I said and she didn't respond back...

Shit..

"She already did..."

She said low and was looking down and covered her face

"Don't say that, trust me imma do all I can to not have her here, you don't know how much I fucking hate her, I always did once they got together"

I said and she just took a deep breath in looked up and then at me

"I understand that but there's no way that she's gonna stop, after when they saw each other and Jack just leaned in to kiss her....she'll just come back.."

She said and I just shook my head

"No olivia, he didn't-"

"Can I call Jack..and tell him that he can come"

She said cutting me off but I didn't mind, and I nodded

"Sure, hopefully he's not asleep, like he said he was"

I said and she sighed then she just looked up and turned to me and I got confused

"What?"

I said and she had a face like 'are you kidding me'

"Why would you leave jack alone? You do know how he is and how I am when we get like this, I don't want him to be hurting himself Johnson!"

She said and her eyes got watery and my eyes widened

"Oh shit, stay here!"

I said and ran out of the door to G's House.
———————

A/N: ok, I know I haven't put out who plays Zac and who plays Lola, I will soon alright don't worry haha