FIFTEEN

"IT'S CALLED BAKLAVA, AND ITS LAYERS OF PASTRY AND IT''S DELICIOUS. SABRINA YOU SHOULD REALLY TRY IT" Rosie described the new dessert to her friends as the walked down the road, peacefully making conversation. That was until handsome, dark-haired man started coming towards them.

"Jesus christ, what kind of island is this?" Tonya asked, not to anyone in particular as she slid her sunglasses don the tip of her nose.

"That's Sam" Sabrina pointed out, watching him as well.

"Donna's got a good eye"

Sam walked down the steps, passing them and Sabrina had to hold back Tonya from attempting to 'steal him from Donna'. Sabrina didn't particularly care whether she 'stole' Donna's man because Donna already stole Sabrina's man. They watched Sam interact with the lady who called out his name, Sabrina squinting slightly and trying to read their lips.

"Give me a minute" She took her arm off of Tonya's shoulder and walked over to where the lady was lecturing Sam.

"What's going on?"

"Your friend here wants your other lady friend back. She leave, on boat with most famous stud in Europe. And I would not wait for her return"

"Yeah, but I doubt anything is going to happen" Sabrina shook her head.

"Man have so many notch on his bedpost bed fall down," Sabrina furrowed her eyebrows at this statement as the woman glared Sam up and down "It's called karma. It's pronounced HA!" Giving another dirty look to him, the lady turned back around and sat in her chair.

"Yeah, guess I deserve that" Sam began to walk away, leaving Sabrina standing there at the table.

She watched as he passed Tonya and Rosie, not stopping to listen to whatever pickup line her friend used. Her eyebrows still furrowed, she followed him past the girls.

"Sam! Hey, Sam!" After hearing his name being called out, he turned on his heel to face Sabrina.

"If you're here to yell at me for being engaged, I've already been guilt tripped and screamed at"

"No, no, no," She shook her head "I'm just as worried about where Donna is and who she's with right now as you are" Sabrina probably looked a little silly, using her hands as she spoke.

"What? Why?"

"Your lover is out there on a boat with mine" She tried to put it simply to a confused Sam.

"Donna?"

"Yes. Donna, the woman you've spent the last few weeks with," Continuing to use her hands, she spoke slowly "Is out on a romantic boat ride with the man I'VE spent the last few weeks with. And apparently I meant nothing to him because he's on a boat having sex with your girlfriend!" Sabrina's voice raised slightly as she grew angrier about the situation.

"Sabrina, she's not my girlfriend," He responded quickly " Also, I thought you were friends with Donna. Don't you trust her?"

"I am friends with Donna! She's just- argh!"

It was a very frustrating situation. Sabrina knew she didn't mean anything to Bill, but he meant just about everything to her.

The only person that Bill wanted to care about was her best friend.

She wouldn't admit to Sam that she loved, or wanted to love, Bill. She wouldn't admit it to anyone.

wowowow guysss what a drama filled chapter!!!

1st of all: do you guys think Sabrina is crazy for 'loving' Bill?

2nd of all: what kinda relationship do you think is going to develop between Sabrina and Sam? If any relationship at all

3rd of all: WE HIT 8k AND IM SO HAPPY AND PROUD!

4th of all: just going to reiterate, not everything in this book is going to be like it is in the movie. I write what I hear or what I remember, as its not on DVD and I don't have the kind of $$ to see it every time I want to write a chapter okay!?

okay rant over!! I love you guys so much and hope you're satisfied w this chapter!

Remember to vote, comment, and share!!!