THREE

THE GIRLS LOOKED AT THE BOAT DISAPPEARING INTO THE HORIZON, NOT SURE WHAT TO DO. Sabrina turned her head, looking around the dock for anything that could be useful. Low and behold, there was a boat, and Sabrinas clothes strewn about the wooden dock. With a panicked expression, she started to pick up the pieces of clothing that were near her. 

"There's a boat, we could just steal it" Donna whispered to Sabrina, gesturing towards the sailboat next to them. A blond young man walked up the dock, also picking up Sabrina's clothes and walking towards them. Sabrina looked up and down the guy, holding a blouse in her hand. He was very handsome. Donna turned around as he held a small, yellow, bikini top-up to his chest.

"This is great, I could just follow you around all day and by the end, I'd have a whole new wardrobe" He joked to the girls. Sabrina spoke before Donna could.

"Don't think that'll suit you," She challenged playfully, shaking her head. 

"I think I can make it work,"

The two exchanged smiles as he handed Sabrina her clothes and walked onto the sailboat beside them.

"Course' it's his boat," Donna whispered to her friend as Sabrina put her spare clothes in the backpack she wore. 

"There'll be another one tomorrow," He reassured them, hopping onto the boat and untying some rope.

Sabrina and Donna exchanged glances and Donna spoke, "Or, what would be really great if there was someone with a boat could take us where we wanted to go,"

"Someone who has time before they leave on a three-week sailing race and has some time to spare,"

"Yes! Yes! If only-"

"Hate to break it to you girls, but this isn't my boat. I only got on it to impress you,"

Sabrina raised an eyebrow and gave him a look of 'really?'. The blond man quickly broke into a smile.

With a bright smile, he chuckled. "I'm kidding! Hop on, I'm Bill," At last, the mystery man introduced himself, flashing a smile that brought a shade of red to cover Sabrina's cheeks.

"I'm Donna, and this is Sabrina"

He turned to untie something once more, and Sabrina whispered to her friend.

"He's my type,"

Her comment earned a playful shove onto the boat and a grin from Donna.

Once they were on his boat, they went downstairs. After they set down their bags they noticed there were only two beds, which would be a dilemma. One of them would have to sleep in the same bed with the handsome stranger.

"There's two beds, but one is a bit occupied," Bill gestured to a bed full of equipment.

"How convenient for you," Donna told her friend, in a tone that was low but one she knew Bill could hear.

dot dot dot

Sabrina tapped her foot on the deck of the ferry. Glancing at Tonya who was clutching her own throat, she chuckled.

"C'mon Rosie! You're a cooking sensation!" Sabrina placed a hand on Rosie's shoulder, grinning as she held her cookbook that someone wanted her to sign.

"Do you think you'll cry? At the ceremony I mean" Rosie asked her, taking out a pen.

"No, no" Sabrina shook her head "I don't cry at weddings"

"You never cry period," Tonya replied, closing her eyes. 

"I've cried! I've cried lots and you just haven't seen it. I'm not just some emotionless robot!"

"Never called you a robot," Tonya turned to look at the waves crashing on the side of the ferry.

"Whatever," Sabrina rolled her eyes.

whaaaat? a flash forwards? hmmmm werid. PLEASE COMMENT YALL