Chap.16: Confrontation

Mulai dari awal

This was what I was trying to avoid and it finally happened. Jungkook held my hand tight.

"Well,we shouldn't make them wait then..." Jungkook spoke,a fierce and angry look was reflected in his eyes.

"Jungkook..." I tried to speak but he cupped my cheeks and looked at me.

"You're not alone,Y/N-ah...we're doing this together." He smiled at me and then the three of us,together with Yoongi and Namjoon walked out of the house.

As I took one more step out, I could feel my body shake and my heart pound violently on my chest. I could hear the growling of my pack members as my adrenaline continued to rise on the inside.

I was scared,but not scared for myself.Scared that they would hurt Jungkook and the pack.

We stopped as the image of my father and my brother went crystal clear. I stood in between Jungkook and Junghyun,my hand holding Jungkook's tightly. My pack on the other hand,was shooting daggers at me. They were beyond furious,especially my dad. I could notice by the look in his eyes. His snarling grew worse when we made eye contact.

"So,it was true after all." My father spoke. " You've imprinted on this mute and betrayed your pack." He said as he stared at our intertwined hands.Then,he looked at us.

"How did you know?" I asked back as he let out an evil chuckle. Then,he motioned at two of his warriors,who came back with other people.

My eyes widened at the view of these people and my heart dropped.I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore.

They had both Mark and Jimin handcuffed. Their hair was a mess,clothes were full of blood stains and their face and body full of scars and cuts. My father had tortured them to speak.

All of us snarled at him as he smirked. He motioned to the warriors again as they pushed Mark and Jimin to the ground aggressively. They looked so tired,they couldn't even stand straight.Anger boiled inside of me.

"What did you do to them?!" I snarled at my father who was keeping his calm.

"I had to make them talk somehow." He spoke as if nothing had happened, "It took me some effort and time,but in the end I did." He smirked again.

"You'll pay for this!" I answered back,my eyes bloody red from anger. I just wanted to throw myself over him and rip his head off. Jungkook squeezed my hand to calm me down.

"Oh no no dear..." He smirked at me, "I think it's the other way around." His smirk left his lips as a more serious expression went on his face. "You thought you could just send these two to spy on us? You really thought they wouldn't get caught,Y/N-ah?"

He walked closer to where Mark and Jimin was standing and pushed Mark to the ground with his foot.

"You and this betrayer I made as my Beta will suffer the consequences. Your dear imprint's pack will suffer with you."

"You will not harm anyone." I snarled back.

"Oh,are you talking back at me you disobedient girl?" He questioned.

"I'm doing what feels right." I responded as a loud growl was heard from my brother.

"Insolence! You're bringing shame to our family and disrespecting your Alpha! How dare you?!" Jaebum went in position to attack as the growls went louder. The tension was growing bigger in the air.

"I should have known since the night of their intrusion! You weren't acting like yourself anymore! You weak betrayer!!"

I snarled at him in response.Although I was furious,his words still hurt me a little. I had worked all my life to become an eligible member of the pack and to prove my father wrong,but it all erased into thin air. I almost gave up my happiness for them and all they cared about now was to make me suffer more.