Chap.16: Confrontation

Start from the beginning

Taehyung drank it in one shot,he must have been extremely thirsty. Then,he looked at Jiyeon's dried tears and slowly wiped them from her face.

Jiyeon threw herself into his arms as tears came out again from her eyes.But this time,they were tear of happiness.

"Oh baby...I've missed you so much! I love you..." Taehyung hugged her tight and covered her face with kisses.

"You idiot! How can you scare me like this?! It's been almost a month...I thought I was never gonna see you again..." She continued crying as Taehyung caressed her hair.

"You can't get rid of me that easily,Jiyeon-ah.."

"Yah! You're even joking now?" She playfully hit his chest as he smiled and kissed her passionately on the lips.

Everyone around chuckled at the cute couple and din't dare to interrupt them. Well,both of them had been through a lot without each other,they needed some time together.

Y/N looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm so happy it worked out."

"Me too,love...me too." I kissed her forehead and hugged her again.

"So,Taehyung,could you explain how you were feeling all this time? Could you hear us or were you totally unconscious?" The doctors approached his bed.

"Umm...at first,I felt really numb and totally unconscious. But then, the following days,I felt as if I was in a comma. I could hear everything and feel Jiyeon by my side,I just couldn't bring myself to open my eyes.My wolf was in excruciating pain but it all stopped now that I woke up."

"So,this entire time you were conscious?" Taehyung nodded his head as the doctors took notes on their white papers.

"Well,we had predicted such thing.." The doctor said, "He will get better from now on until his body fully recovers itself. There's nothing to worry about."

"Thank you doctor." Junghyun smiled and the others did the same.Of course,the happiest of all was Jiyeon, who wouldn't stop showering him with kisses and sweet words. Y/N pulled my arm and grabbed my attention away from them.

"I think we should give those two some space. They need it." She smiled as I agreed and nodded my head. I told Junghyun and the others and were just about to leave the room,when Yoongi hyung entered in a panic mode. Junghyun's smile disappeared and it got replaced by a frown.

"Alpha..." He was panting a little,it seemed as if he had been running. "We have a problem."

Yoongi talked in a low voice so only Junghyun could hear it and not alarm the rest,but we had already noticed it. He then whispered something in Junghyun's ear and I saw his change in expression. Junghyun then looked at me and Y/N and signaled us to follow him out of the room.

We looked at each other before following him behind.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I had a bad feeling about all of this.I kinda had an idea why he called for me and Jungkook and I was terrified.I hoped it wasn't what I was thinking.Small tremors ran through my body as I squeezed Jungkook's hand tight. I knew he was thinking the same as he gave a reassuring smile that nothing would go wrong.

"What's wrong,brother?" Jungkook asked as Junghyun let out a sigh.

"They're here." He said and looked at us. "Your pack is here for you,Y/N-ah." He gave me a sorry look as I completely froze in place.