I Found You

"Alright, little puppy wake up!" Liam heard a hunter say. He opened his eyes to see he was outside in a forest. He sat up to see he had ropes dipped in wolfsbane around his wrists. "I need you to howl doggy." The hunter said Liam looked to his left then his right seeing around 40 maybe 50 hunters with guns. They're making him howl then they'll trap his pack, he wouldn't do it.

"I'm not leading them into a trap," Liam said his voice raspy the hunter grabbed the back of his hair and pulled hard. 

"Do it." He said then stabbed Liam in the leg making him howl as loud as he could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have to come with you. It's a matter of life and death." Deaton said they had just heard Liam howl and they determined he was in the preserve. 

"Alright, but stay behind us. We can't have you getting hurt." Scott says then they all rushed to their cars and drove to the preserve. Once they got to the edge they stopped the cars and all got out.

"I can smell him. He's close." Theo said the others sniffed the air and frowned. 

"We can't smell anything," Scott said making Theo knit his eyebrows together in confusion.

"He's all I can smell right now. That way." Theo said pointing into the forest. 

"Theo," Deaton said looking at Theo's side which was glowing an aqua blue. 

Theo lifted his shirt and they all saw a mark on his side that glowed. It was the three spirals, it looked like someone had carved Derek's tattoo into his hip.

"Why-" Theo didn't get to finish the question before Deaton spoke. 

"An Algiz. For you, it means love, hate, and protection. But you all know it as a triskelion. Liam probably had it too. We have to get to him." Deaton said Theo pointing into the forest and they all walked that way. 

Then they got to a clearing and they saw hunters lined up on the opposite side of the clearing. Liam kneeling in front of one hands was tied behind his back and a gag in his mouth. He was bloody and bruised his white t-shirt now dirty and red from his blood.

"Liam," Theo said sad and concerned eyes that had anger at the edge of them. 

"Give us Liam back!" Scott yelled stepping forward but the leader of the hunters only laughed. He grabbed Liam by his hair and pulled his head back putting his face beside the boy's ear.

"You hear that? They want you back." The hunter said Theo growled stepping forward ready to lunge but Scott and Derek held him back. "Oh, your mate is here." The hunter said then slammed Liam's face into the ground he hovering over the boy and smirked.

"Oh remember Liam when I had you against the floor like this. Except neither of us were wearing pants now were we." The hunter said making the wolves growl and snarl while Theo struggled to get to Liam. 

"LET HIM GO!" The chimera screamed the hunter laughed then stood putting his foot on Liam's back causing a whimper to come from the boy.

"Theo, Theo, Theo. Do you not remember me? What you did to me?" The hunter yelled across the clearing. Theo sniffed the air and stepped back. 

"You're dead. Y-you're supposed to be dead." He said making the boys stare a bit confused.

"Ah you remember don't you." The hunter paused pressing his foot a tiny bit harder into Liam's back causing another pained squeak to come from the boy. "How you killed my daughter." He said making the wolves all look at him while he just stared at the ground. "You know she was always the good kid. You. You decided to kill her and take her heart for yourself." He said making the pack look at the man with anger. "I'm going to kill you." The man said and Theo looked up at him tears in his eyes.

"You're going to kill me? Your only child? Your son?" Theo said making the hunter laugh. 

"You were never my son." He said the wolves could all hear Tara's heart in Theo's chest skip a beat but he didn't show it.

"And you were never my father. Not after what you did to me. Why me?" Theo said tears threatening to fall from his eyes. 

"Because Tara was the good child. You. You deserved what you got. Don't worry Liam got the same treatment. Didn't you?" The man said pressing harder with his foot making Liam yell out in pain.

"I was a kid! Why do you think it was okay to do that to a child?! To anyone! To me! Your own damn son!" Theo yelled tears falling down his face as he took a step forward. 

"Because you deserved it. I taught you a lesson. You should respect your father." He said pulling his gun out but not pointing it at anyone.

"I respected you! All the way up till you fucking raped me and beat me on the cold hard cement of the basement! After that, I was scared and alone and I didn't know what to do!" Theo screamed at him making the pack gulp. "What was I supposed to do I was 9 fucking years old! I didn't know why daddy was bringing me down to the basement I thought life was amazing but after that day... after that, I was scared and afraid." Theo said but the man just shook his head in disappointment.

"Yeah, I should have done a better job. Look what you became." He said gesturing with his gun toward Theo. 

"What? An amazing person? The strongest sweetest guy I fucking know. You barely know him so you can shut the fuck up." Liam said from beneath the man's foot. He had gotten the gag out of his mouth so he could finally talk.

"Alright, I'm going to do a trade. Liam for Theo. Or," he pauses cocking his gun and pointing it at Liam's head. "The pretty blues here dies."