Pancakes - Jin 《 Part 1 》

🌟Little - Jin

All the members were out exept Jin and Namjoon they chose to stay because Jin went into little space and didn't want to go into big space so Namjoon said he will stay with him.

Namjoon was currently in the kitchen making some pancakes for the both of them and Jin was in the living room watching cartoons on the T.v with a pink blanket over him guarding him from the cold

Namjoon managed to make the pancake batter perfectly fine since Jin has taught him before, but then the struggle came. Mr. Clumsy ended up burning his hand on the pan which was already hot. "AH CRAP!"

Namjoon instantly covered his mouth looking over at the living room where Jin is, well was. Jin was already wondering over to Namjoon with the blanket around himself.

"Joonie..." Jin muttered as Namjoon walks to the sink running the cold water over his burn "Yes Jinnie?" Namjoon answered slightly confused what he wanted

"Jinnie wants to help" Jin said after a yawn.

"Honey you need to put your blanket away if you want to help." Namjoon replyed while wiping his hands with a  blue towel.

Once Namjoon turned around he instantly regretted what he said since he saw Jin looking at him teary eyed and gripping his blanket close to him. Namjoon knew the blanket ment alot to Jin and hated being away from it for longer then 5 mins

Namjoon sighed "Pass.." Namjoon put his hand out towards Jin who very hesitantly passed Namjoon his blanket as tears slowly fall down his cheeks

"Aw no no Jinnie I wasn't taking it away" Namjoon felt bad for making Jin cry and tied Jin's blanket around Jin's waist "See now your hands are free and you can help"

Jin looked at Namjoon blankly before he hugged him "Jinnie is sorry for over reacting.."  Jin pouted and Namjoon smiles at him as he wiped the tears off Jin's cheeks with his thumbs.

"It's okay honey" Namjoon gave Jin his dimple smile which made Jin smile back as his cheeks go slightly pink once he poked Namjoon's dimples

Namjoon chuckled taking Jin's hand away "Shall we start making the pancakes now the princess?" Namjoon Bowed playing about.
"We shall" Jin answered playing along before he started giggling

Jin Pulled a chair infront of the stove and sat down while Making the pancakes as Namjoon looked at him confused and trying to hold in his laughter "What even Jinnie"

"Jinnie is tired" Jin said with a pout and looks up at Namjoon then back at the pan flipping a pancake

Namjoon laughed and his phone made a ping noise from on the kitchen table "2 secs Princess" Namjoon said before going to his phone.

💤Yoongi:
Namjoon we are coming back earlier then expected Jungkook slipped into little space and won't aggree to going back into big space.

😓Namjoon:
Ah okay me and Jin are making
Pancakes we will make some for you guys too.

💤 Yoongi:
Okay see you in 10

😓Namjoon:
Don't take too long cya.

Namjoon sighed and put his phone back on the table walking back into the kitchen "Jinnie we need to make more pancakes the others are coming back early"

Jin squealed "how long till they are home?"  Jin sounded exited and turned to Namjoon who was making more pancake batter "About 10 mins lovey, also Yoongi said Jungkook was in little space"

-----< 10 mins later >-----

Namjoon and Jin had finished making all the pancakes for everyone. And just as good timing all the members came through the door with Jungkook clinging on Taehyung's back.

To be continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next one will be Jungkook and Jin also will be the other half of this one. I'll try publish part 2 later today

-Min min  💤❤