Help me

WARNING:
This Chapter contains disturbing mentions of harming other and self harm! Please do not read if you are easily triggered!

_____________________________________________
I woke up and looked at the clock, 3am.
Great I got out of bed and went downstairs to get a glass of water. I heard someone rustling around in the kitchen. Maybe Caroline was still up. I ignored it and headed down the hall. Wants I got to the kitchen I didn't see anyone which was a bit strange. I got my glass and turned the nozzle filling up my glass. I took a sip staring out the kitchen window into the dark night.

I finished my glass putting it away in the dishwasher and turned to head back to bed. I stopped dead in my tracks there he was, standing with his back turned to me like always.

"D-Dad?"
He whipped around and I noticed he held a kitchen knife in his hand.
He turned and walked out of the house. I followed.

I wasn't paying attention to where he was going I just knew I had to follow him. Soon enough we ended up in the woods.
He stopped. I froze.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU DID THIS! I AM DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU CASEY! YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. A WASTE OF SPACE AND NOW YOU ARE A VAMPIRE SYMPATHIZER I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!" He screamed at me running towards me with the knife.

He slashed long gashes on either of my wrists. I screamed bloody murder. I was in agonizing pain.

"WAKE UP CASEY! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

I opened my eyes looking down I dropped the bloody knife that was in my hands my arms were pouring blood.
Klaus was the one yelling, waking me up. I looked at him, both in shock.
I started to feel dizzy.

"Help me" I said right before passing out.