I owe you one

Chapter 3

"Dad come back!" I chased him out of Caroline's house and down the street. He stood in the middle of the road with his back to me he turned around to face me as I stood inches away from him.
"Why did you leave me Dad? Why did you leave us?" I shouted.
"CASEY WAKE UP!" He screamed.

Cold. Freezing cold.
I felt the wind, I heard the commotion. I opened my eyes only to realize I stood in the middle of the street in the middle of the night and a car was headed straight for me.

I screamed closing my eyes bracing myself for the impact but I never felt it. I opened my eyes I was engulfed in a hug by none other than Klaus himself. He had just saved my life.
I fell to my knees still in his arms crying my eyes out.
"Shhh it's okay love, you're okay. I've got you."

"It was a dream it was all a dream he's really gone!" I screamed banging my fists against Klaus' chest.

"Calm down love you're alright." Klaus tried his best to calm me wrapping me tighter in his arms so I couldn't move my arms to hit him anymore.

"Oh thank god." I heard Caroline's voice as she wooshed to my side in an instant.

Klaus helped me up and stood back while Caroline hugged me like her life depended on it. I felt her mouth a thank you to Klaus and she wooshed me away.

"I don't understand Care, it felt so real. My dad was standing right in my room when I woke up, or thought I woke up."

"I know it felt real Cas, it always feels real when you start having your dreams again."

I stayed silent knowing she was right. I couldn't help but feel like my dreams were about to get a lot worse, as they always do when they start up again.
I went upstairs to my room turned on my lamp and sat down grabbing my phone I decide to send a text.

To Klaus:
I owe you one.

He answered surprisingly fast almost like he was expecting my message.

K-How about a drink tomorrow night? My place.

C-see you then.

K- Let me know if you need saving again

I small smile crept onto my face as I drifted asleep for the second time that night.

____________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter!
What do you think will happen at dinner with Klaus???😝