Chapter 6~

Rosalyn's POV:

I don't know what to think. I've been marked by my mate. It may seem like a fantastic things to some but to me it's an absolute nightmare. I very much cared for my mate already. There is no way that I could sacrifice him or the pack for my selfish choice of staying.

Life had be meaningless for a while now but having a mate makes you feel like you have something to live for again. You do have something live for again, but I would rather die than ever put my mate or his loved ones into danger.

He has been so gentle and caring and I've just pushed him away. He deserves so much better. He need or than what I can offer. He already marked me- he is able to read my mind when he can get in. I have to stop him from getting in. I have to put up a mental wall if you will.  As I came out my deep mental state of concentration, I focused back into my surroundings and stood from my seat in the corner of the couch. As I walked to the Ivan's bedroom to change clothes for the night, I stopped myself infront of the door to prepare myself for anything that was behind the door. I rested my head on the door and began to go back into my thoughts.

That is a really bad habit of mine. When I started to become conscious of my wonderous thoughts, the door opened and I fell forward.

Embarrassment would be an understatement. I could hear Aylen letting out a wolfish cackle at my embarrassment and I reminded myself to have a talk with her later. I lifted my sight from my hands holding myself up to a very- actually quite large set of feet, I honestly don't know how I didn't since he's actually a complete gia- wait, what was I talking about again? Oh, right. The large set of feet in front of me. I refused to look up to save myself from amore embarrassment and sat back on my knees. As I was standing, I became eye level with Mr. Handsome's boxer-clad lower body and I swallowed a random large amount of saliva in my throat. I stood up quickly and took a step back without looking in his eyes.

"I-I-I, uhh, umm, y-yeah"

Yep, that's right. Those noises came OUT of my mouth. Even more embarrassment. I zipped around Ivan and straight into the bathroom. This was going to be a long night.

I finished do my business and taking a shower, so I wrapped a large fluffy white towel around me and walked out of the room like the fool I was. I stepped out of the bathroom and before I could even turn around after closing the door, one of the loudest growls I had ever heard came out of my mate. My shoulders tightened back and I didn't have a single nerve to turn myself towards Ivan. When I still hadn't moved from my position, Ivan took it as the initiative to come to me. I could feel his feet hitting the floor and I could send his presence behind me.

His nose came in contact with my neck and I swear I could have died right on the spot. He smelled like heaven and everything I ever wanted. Aylen was going absolutely psycho in my mind.

"I could completely eat you whole and you would only be able to lay there and be helpless."

My number one first instinct was to clench my legs after feeling my heartbeat in my core but he would be able to sense my movement and that was a big no-no. I tried stepping out of his embrace but he had other plans. Ivan wrapped his arm quickly around my stomach and his actually quite large hand gently but firmly wrapped around my throat. Right then and there I wanted to moan but like what was said before: big no-no.

Did I want to keep my virtue? Was I ready to give up to my mate? Not yet, I couldn't. I needed to know him better. But, if things keep going like this while I'm getting to know him, I don't think I'll be able to refrain from myself.

Ivan whispered in my ear, "Tell me what you are thinking, little one."

I let a giggle because his breath tickled my ear. He seemed to really enjoy that as he spun me around and held me close to his front. He had a full blown and dashing smile on display but I could also feel something poking me in my belly which had me opening my eyes pretty wide.

He must have recognized why I had pulled the face as he pulled my face closed to his and said, "It's all yours baby, just you wait."

I took another big gulp as I realized how much this man intimidated me but also how much he intrigued me and.... excited?

Oh yeah, tonight was going to be one heck of a night.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
just finished this chapter and I can barely keep my eyes open.

hope you genuinely enjoyed this chapter, I love you all.

no more breaks or authors notes for a while, I'm getting back on my writing schedule.

stay absolutely perfect y'all

see you Thursday or Friday ;)

~until next time,
        sleepyflowersyndrome❤️