Ch 2

Luke POV

"Hey pinky," a smug voice asked from behind us.

Nashi was the first one of us to turn around, her face showing a bit of irritation, but I knew she was trying her best to stay calm.

"What do you want Icharou?" Nashi questioned the redhead who was getting on everybody's nerves easily.

"Oh, I just wanted to see how pinky here was doing, you know since you two don't have a dad," he smirked, eyeing Nashi mischievously.

"Shut up, you are in no position to talk about us like that, and the name's Nashi! By the way my hair isn't pink, its salmon!" She barked.

This isn't going to turn out well.

I could feel heat start to radiate of Nashi.

"I mean, what lie did your mom tell you so that you won't feel bad? Don't tell me she said that it wasn't anyone's fault. I bet she drove him away," he continued.

This angered me the way he was talking, but I can keep my cool. Nashi, not so much. I hated when people talked about my mother badly, but I didn't want to end up in trouble at the moment. At every insult he threw, the heat in our general facility intensified. I could see students began gathering around us to watch the scene.

"Or better yet, you guys are why he's gone, he probably couldn't stand pinky here!"

I snapped.

Usually if someone insulted me, I would be fine with it. The thing is, he blamed Nashi. Whenever someone insults Nashi, I make sure that they won't do it again for a while.

And it seems I wasn't the only one who couldn't stand this.

"She said shut up!" Was all that could be heard before the sound of two fists to a face echoed through the halls.

~with lucy~
3rd POV

Lucy was so shocked when she received a call from her children's school, especially when it was because they were in trouble.

'They've never gotten in trouble at school before' she thought to herself as she rushed through the streets.
When she arrived, she took a deep breath before entering the principles office.

"Ms. Ashley, I'm sorry that we have to meet under such circumstances," she apologized professionally.

"No, I'm sorry. What have they done?" She asked while glaring at her son and daughter.

"Well, you see, there was in a conflict with another one of our students and it got physical," she sighed, "but since this is first offense, we'll let them off with a warning."

"Okay, Thank you. We'll be going now," Lucy told the principle, motioning for her children to exit the room.

"Ms. Ashley, I would like to inform you about something that took us by surprise. These are pictures of some of the marks that were left. Both of them were able to cause 3rd degree burns with just their bare hands."

"Thank you for telling me, this won't happen again," Lucy assured her, gathered the papers and met her son and daughter outside. Just before she went outside she chuckled to herself and thought, 'Natsu, you'd be so proud of them.'

She knew although they had gotten in trouble, a certain salamander would have been proud of the two for standing up for family.

About 10 minutes into the walk home, Lucy decided to speak up, "Guys, what happened?"

"It's just, Icharou wouldn't leave Nash alone. He said that you two drove him away. I couldn't take it much longer, so... I punched him," Luke said downcast.