Why Are They Here?

Previously...

He was so confused when she strutted over to Kenpachi. "Hell no!" He dragged his sister away.

    "Ichiiiii."She whined.

     "Y/n would you like to visit my garden with me?" Byakuya asked and she nodded taking his hand.

    "Heck no!" Ichigo held her again.

     "Oh come on." She rolled her eyes.

    "I said no your too young to fall in love got it!" He yelled dragging her away.

    "Listen Ichigo your my side kick, so stay to the side before I kick you. Got it brat!" She bit him and took off.

   Eventually Ichigo couldn't keep up with you, but he really didn't need to you ended up getting bored of being nice and went back to beating up boys instead.

    Though what Ichigo didn't know was that a weird love shape thing was brewing....It was probably a Hexgon..

Random Pov

   "Y/n it's time for us to go back." Ichigo called out to her annoyed.

   "Uh, but I don't wanna go home."She pouted complaining a cute voice.

   "Just hurry up and get ready."Once they arrived home with the others the kurosaki twins were happy to be alone at ease in their room.

   "Ichi?"Y/n called from the floor where she was reading and eating pocky.

   "Hm?"He asked.

    "Are we done with being, part time soul reapers?"She asked and he nodded, they both the started to laugh.

  "Were free!"They started to dance around and laugh like maniacs until they whipped their heads toward their window.

   "Oh no."Ichigo sighed.

   "Not again!"Y/n yelled as she opened the window and there they were the next obstacle to the twins living a normal life.