"duh, my bed." Ch. 22

Comenzar desde el principio

I glared at them still, my back against Colby as everyone stared at them in shock. "So when did this start?" I asked snappily. Shea looked Colby up and down, biting her lip as I looked at her with disgust. Really? You're going to eye my man when yours is right there? If this bitch hurts Aaron she wont hear the last of it. I might be mad but he's still my friend.

"Well... it started 2 1/2 weeks ago" Aaron replied, nervous to how we would react. We all just stared at them, trying to take it in. I looked at them one last time before shrugging Colby's arms off of my waist, walking to the kitchen to get a slice of my birthday cake. I smiled as I cut a piece of the red velvet cake, grabbing a fork as well. I stabbed my fork into the cake, scooping a piece up as I put it in my mouth.

I grinned with satisfaction. This was a good cake I wont deny, I looked back to the door where Elton, Devyn, and Corey talking to Aaron quietly as I looked around for Colby. I found him sitting on the sofa attempting to push Shea off of himself as I took in a deep breath resisting the urge to hurt her. I put my cake down and walked over to them, forcefully pushing Shea away as I sat next to Colby.

"Why are you forcing yourself on my man when yours is standing right over there?" I snapped at her, raising my voice more than I meant to, drawing the others out of their conversation. She scoffed at me making it seem more dramatic. She smirked at me which I should've taken as my chance to run but didn't.

"You pushed me! I think I hurt my wrist you bitch!" Aaron ran over to her sending me a look of disapproval as if he was my dad. "I didn't even push you that hard!! You seemed perfectly fine to me!" I said, shocked that Aaron believed her. She's clearly faking it! He's just blind sighted by what he thinks is love.

"Lily you didn't have to be so rude!" Elton snapped at me, my mouth dropped as I got up, running to my room and slamming the door shut, locking it. I looked at Shadow who was sleeping peacefully on my bed as I smiled, petting him. I looked around the room for my phone and picked it up looking through my contacts.

Then I saw the name. Mack. Devyn moved away and after that I met a new person. Her name was Mack and she became my other best friend. I smiled, clicking on her contact right as someone knocked on the door. "Go away!" I said biting my lip. "Lily please" I heard Colby whimper out.

"No, I want some time alone now go." I said biting my lip to stop myself from jumping up to get the door. "Oh, okay.... let me know when you need someone ok?" He said worriedly as I nodded forgetting he couldn't see me but I heard him walk away. I looked at my phone again as I began to type.

Lily: Hey! Its Lily, do you remember me? I mean... I would hope so
Mack 😎😑: Oh uh sorry who are you again? 🤔🤔
Lily: Oh I uhm, I'm from high school remember?
Mack 😎😑: You idiot, of course I remember! We were only like, best friends!
Lily: I should've seen that coming.... well anyway I know its kind of short notice and all but I was wondering if I could stay at your place? 
Mack 😎😑: Of course! You can stay with me anytime
Lily: Great! Oh yeah uh whats your address?
Mack 😎😑: The Pacific Plaza in Santa Monica, *Enter Fake Address Here*

I looked through my window and outside, realizing I didn't have a car as I bit my lip. 

Lily: Just realized I don't have a car... do you think you could give me a ride?
Mack 😎😑: See ya in an hour!

I smiled and grabbed a backpack, stuffy a few items of clothing in it. I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram when I heard yelling from downstairs "Elton she locked herself in her room and won't come down!" Colby yelled quickly gaining a response from Elton "Well she could've seriously hurt Shea! I know Lily and you don't like her but that doesn't mean she can be thrown around!" I stopped listening and opened my door to find Shea's present. I rolled my eyes and picked it up, bringing it in my room and opening the bag.

[Trigger Warning]

I peered inside to find a razor along with a note. I didn't even pick up the note before I threw the bag across the room. Why the fuck would she give me a razor. For a minute I actually thought she was being nice but lets face it, its Shea were talking about.

She had to have planned the whole thing, I just don't understand how her and Aaron got together.... 

*Time skip cuz I lazy af*

Before I knew it an hour had passed, everyone had stopped fighting and the house was silent I peeked out my window and saw Mack, I jumped up and grabbed my backpack, phone, and phone charger. Carefully I opened my door and peeked downstairs. I saw Colby and Sam quietly talking on the couch when someone spoke next to me. 

"Where are you going?" I whipped my head around to see Elton as I began to go down the stairs. "None of your business. I advise you stop following me though because I might push you lightly and you'll 'get hurt'" I replied snarkily while using air quotes.

We reached the bottom and Elton grabbed my shoulder, spinning me around so I was facing him. "I said. Where. Are. You. Going." He stared at me waiting for a response as I removed his hand. "To a friends, watch Shadow while i'm gone." I said coldly. "Lily please don't go anywhere..." Colby whined walking up to us. 

"No! My friend is already here alright!? I'm going because clearly i'm not wanted here!" I yelled running out of the door and to Mack's car. "Let's go... quick." She simply nodded at me as she pulled away and asked me what happened. I caught her up on it and opened Instagram to post a picture, mainly to calm Colby's nerves.

 I caught her up on it and opened Instagram to post a picture, mainly to calm Colby's nerves

LilehCasteh: Hangin with an old friend! ❤

*LilehCasteh Disabled Comments*

We talked a bit and caught up on how things have been and what we've been doing until we got there. I grabbed my bag and we walked inside, "I only have one bed so your gonna have to sleep on the couch because, duh, my bed." She said holding in a giggle as I rolled my eyes. "I really don't care i'm just tired." She nodded and left me as I laid down on the couch.

I looked at my phone and realized it had been blown up by everyone but Aaron and Elton. I sighed and decided to text Colby so he knew I was ok. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I started school and have been busy. Hope you guys enjoyed! ALSO OH MY GOD WE HIT ONE THOUSAND READS!! You guys really like this book huh? Well anyway thank you all so so much for reading! Lemme know if you have a suggestion for the book. I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Peace!