Explanation

Hi, I'm the author.

Yeah, the f*cked up author that wrote about a school shooting. Deal with it.

Anyway, the main meaning to this story was that to me, this world is disgusting.

Abuse. Bullying. Discrimination. R*pe. Disease. Famine.

Sure, I didn't cover all those topics. But the story meant some thing.

The thing at the end signified how this world is just one big disgusting cycle of injustice.

Yes, you may have sympathized with a killer. I know I have before. School shooters often have a bigger story than is told. I hate the people who immediately say everyone that isn't like them is wrong.

Those bullies broke Nathan down. Physically. Mentally. Emotionally.

That screws people up. Okay? Okay.

I hate this world. Humanity disgusts me.

The father is about parental and domestic abuse, and how even little digs into someone eventually becomes a mountain. It's not okay.

The kid that was ogling is all the people who see wrongs being done, but do nothing to stop them. We've all been that kid. We can't help fear. I understand that much.

But the fear sometimes gets to us so much that we become Nathan. Angry. Upset. Alone. Wanting to prove he's above the fear.

-

I don't care about excuses for bullying. Sure, they feel big and macho.

Some bullies have a lousy time at home though, and I'll try to sympathize with that. But I can't.

Bullying is wrong.

I don't know how anyone can find joy in hurting others. But I hope I never find joy in it.

Pray that you don't either. Because karma is real. And justice isn't an ideal, it's a real thing. And we'll enforce it. All of us that are willing to fight against bullies will enforce that.

- Ren.